Customer Service 866.965.0400

Just got my first order

dday

Just ordered a new BMW and decided now was a good time to stock up on some new stuff. Came across Adam's stuff on a couple BMW forums and just got a bunch of stuff from Fedex today. Can't wait until the new car gets here now to try it all out. :thumbsup:

attachment.php?attachmentid=4862&stc=1&d=1283565017

Nice guitars! :thumbsup:

Thanks, you know after mc2hill said to polish the fender i thought you know why not? So I tested the Revive Polish on a small spot on the back just to make sure it would be safe.

Fender American Standard Strat Before

attachment.php?attachmentid=4863&stc=1&d=1283571128

After Adam's Revive Polish

attachment.php?attachmentid=4864&stc=1&d=1283571130

Back After

attachment.php?attachmentid=4865&stc=1&d=1283571130

Back Plate

attachment.php?attachmentid=4866&stc=1&d=1283571130

So after that I put it back on the wall, except now I can see how dirty all my other guitars are, esp my acoustic which takes a beating.

In case anyone is curious guitars from left to right:

1972 Rickenbacker 4001, Fender American Standard Strat, Fender P-Bass, Takamine Acoustic Electric.

attachment.php?attachmentid=4867&stc=1&d=1283571130

Continued on next post...

So then I took down the acoustic

Pretty gnarly before:

attachment.php?attachmentid=4868&stc=1&d=1283571337

I did a 50/50 on it, the bottom half got the Adam's Revive Treatment. Top did not. This guitar is pretty beat, been played out at campfires, on the beaches of Australia, dead of winter so I was impressed it got better at all to be honest.

attachment.php?attachmentid=4869&stc=1&d=1283571337

So this my my VERY first use of any of the products, perhaps not the intended use, but I'm already a fan, maybe I should order some quick detailer too.

Back Plate

attachment.php?attachmentid=4866&stc=1&d=1283571130

Nice job! Dylan has opened 'detail something different' contests in the past, which is what made me think of mentioning that.

Detail Spray is a "must have" for most folks, and often the 'gateway' product that starts the Adam's addiction (for me it was VRT, but I'm on my 3rd gallon of DS).

Nice job! Dylan has opened 'detail something different' contests in the past, which is what made me think of mentioning that.

Detail Spray is a "must have" for most folks, and often the 'gateway' product that starts the Adam's addiction (for me it was VRT, but I'm on my 3rd gallon of DS).

:iagree:

Good. I'll have to mosey over there and look around.

Phil from detailer's domain posts on there a lot and I noticed he used Adam's products on a lot of the detailing jobs he's posted. From there I watched a bunch of Adam's videos and decided to take the plunge and make and order.

Right on! So, do you play with a band, or just jam out in the garage? I've always wanted to play the bass, but believe that I'm musically declined.

Still, to my ears, the bass guitar is tops!:cheers:

Right on! So, do you play with a band, or just jam out in the garage? I've always wanted to play the bass, but believe that I'm musically declined.

Still, to my ears, the bass guitar is tops!:cheers:

Played in a few bands but not in one right now, don't have a good place to play right now (live in a condo which is not ideal for playing loud). Hopefully I'll be able to start a new band at some point though. For now I just jam with friends when I can.

Tested out a few products on my current, car. (the wait on the new bmw is killing me!)

Initial Impressions:

SHR - Really needs cool paint, i was in the shade but it started to dry up on my really fast outside temp was around 85, tried again this morning when paint was VERY cool and ambient temp was around 65 and worked like a dream.

RP - Just awesome stuff, super simple to use, easy on easy off.

Glass Cleaner - The best class cleaner I've ever used, can't really say more than that, it just worked.

VRT - I'll never buy another tire dressing again, used it on more than just tires but this is really where it wowed me.

I definitely took a risk ordering so much of Adam's stuff without being able to try it first, but it's fair to say there was really no risk at all after trying everything.

Phil from detailer's domain posts on there a lot and I noticed he used Adam's products on a lot of the detailing jobs he's posted. From there I watched a bunch of Adam's videos and decided to take the plunge and make and order.

I noticed Phil over there. I was wondering who was using Adam's products so I signed up to take a look.

Tested out a few products on my current, car. (the wait on the new bmw is killing me!)

Initial Impressions:

SHR - Really needs cool paint, i was in the shade but it started to dry up on my really fast outside temp was around 85, tried again this morning when paint was VERY cool and ambient temp was around 65 and worked like a dream.

If you were having issues when the paint was cool, then you were definitely using too much product. You need to start implementing nothing but detail spray onto the pad to help flush out all that excess product. This is a common issue with folks new to paint correction. ;)

Archived