Customer Service 866.965.0400

06 tbss & 08 tbss

StormChaser

Tony (szjzman - 06 TBSS) and I started at 9am and we went running! We did the following:

Vacuum both trucks....even under the seats

Leather cleaner

Leather conditioner

Upholstery cleaner - our suede feels BRAND NEW -- I took VRT Sponge and I sprayed one squirt of the Upholstery Cleaner....tabbed it on my arm to take off any "big drops" and then I lightly skimmed over the suede inserts in all four directions (up, down, left, & right). No major rubbing needed and it feels brand new!!!!!!

--

Dawn wash both vehicles - both had several layers of build up and we wanted to start fresh!

Adams Shampoo with a FOAM GUN

Dry with a leaf blower

Swirl & Haze remover w/PC

Revive Polish - Tony only

Americana Wax

Glass cleaner for all glass inside and out

VRT for all the trim

APC on the wheels and wheel wells

---------

The PC and foam gun was donated by Rob - THANK YOU OH SO VERY MUCH!!!

The mini rolling chair was donated by PW - OH MY GOD IT WAS A LIFE SAVER!

--

The heat was really unbearable...so much that I was so close to asking Tony to take me to the ER. I went inside for an hour and a half with 2 fans on me and a cold wash cloth. I literally stopped mid PC of the left fender and my eyes were rolling in the back of my head....yea it was bad. Have no idea how in the hell Tony kept going!!!

Anyway we got done around 8pm or so and went and took some pictures of our rides together!

After we got done with pictures we came back and finished up the trim and then ate dinner. A fabulous dinner.....fried ribs, grilled ribs, crabs, catfish (i think), baked beans, green beans, cole slaw, potato salad, pulled pork butt, corn on the cob...and I am sure I am missing others.

Anyway it was a great day. Thank you Tony, Rob, & Preston for your hard work!!!

Preston even detailed my engine! WOOT!!!!!!!

My baby is precious and Tony's is amazingly better. I bet Mrs. D won't let him drive it ever again! smile.gif

There are a lot of pictures and because we did 2 trucks at the same time, I am going to post my truck together and then Tony's together. Then I'll post after pics. :) :)

Before

IMG_5510.jpg

IMG_5512.jpg

IMG_5515.jpg

IMG_5517.jpg

My Pespi that is always needed in the morning!

IMG_5531.jpg

Rob with the Foam Gun - Adams Shampoo

IMG_5555.jpg

IMG_5557.jpg

Tony washing my truck - I promise "cross my heart" that I didn't let him do all the hard work.

IMG_5559.jpg

After for me....

IMG_5560.jpg

My truck before Swirl & Haze Remover

IMG_5562.jpg

My truck getting taped

IMG_5563.jpg

Here is where I stopped for almost an hour and a half due to heat exhaustion.... Here are the pictures for Tony's Truck.

IMG_5519.jpg

IMG_5520.jpg

IMG_5525.jpg

Tony's garage....Our Adam Products combined.

IMG_5541.jpg

IMG_5543.jpg

IMG_5544.jpg

IMG_5547.jpg

Tony spraying on Adam's DS to moisten up the bugs. :) It's not an Adam's bottle, but I assure you it's Adam's DS!! :)

IMG_5549.jpg

IMG_5550.jpg

IMG_5552.jpg

Apparently...someone borrowed my camera to take a pic of the food in the smoker.... YUM

IMG_5554.jpg

IMG_5565.jpg

IMG_5566.jpg

After pictures of both rides! Crappy pics -- sorry tony. :( I am not sure if it was because my battery was close to dying or not???

IMG_5569.jpg

IMG_5571.jpg

IMG_5572.jpg

IMG_5574.jpg

IMG_5575.jpg

IMG_5578.jpg

IMG_5587.jpg

IMG_5585.jpg

ooo.jpg

Nice & Dark ... lol

Nice.jpg

IMG_5598.jpg

Now, as soon as Tony get's the pics of his interior after the detail, you will see the difference in his leather!!! :)

Tony had some friends/family stop by for food that night while we were working on our trucks and we even converted a few folks to give Adam's a shot!!! Woooo hoooo....

:bow:woooo girl!! you busted your tail this w/e!!! awesome job!

I AM GLAD TO HEAR YOU WENT IN WHEN YOU FELT BAD....too many people dont and end up in the ER....

after a hurricane we get some hot weather alright. glad you got some good eats after all that!:cheers:

Thanks guys...Yea Tony said my eyes were rolling in the back of my head and I went in, sat under the ceiling fan, floor fan, & had a cold rag on my head.....I stayed there for like an hour and a half.

I am enjoying my baby after the Americana though...I mean today I went and got the pics you see on the bottom....and I just took a clean MF towel and viola it wiped off with no problem! YUM

They look great! :2thumbs:

Glad you went in before you (heat) stroked out. The ride in the shiny truck with sirens and lights can be expen$ive.

I'm loving the hot weather this year and I don't know why. I used to hate it, but a couple of Sundays ago I was out in the garage for two hours+ with the thermometer reading 102. I sweat out a ton, but never felt bad....go figure.

I did a quick wash on my wife's '07 TBSS this afternoon after I removed all of the tar from the passenger side. I sacrificed a couple of old MF towels.

BTW: I would have loved to have wheels wells this 'dirty' to clean! :lolsmack:

IMG_5547.jpg

LOL Yup. Well I did drive from Alaska to Virginia when I moved here last year 5100 miles! That was an adventure!

But Yea VA said since I can't find my Bill of Sale to PROVE I didnt pay taxes they wont accept my transfer. I am not going to bust my butt to find the BOS. They want to charge me taxes from day 1 which isnt fair to me because I had 8 months in AK ....so alas..I keep my ak tags!

LOL Yup. Well I did drive from Alaska to Virginia when I moved here last year 5100 miles! That was an adventure!

But Yea VA said since I can't find my Bill of Sale to PROVE I didnt pay taxes they wont accept my transfer. I am not going to bust my butt to find the BOS. They want to charge me taxes from day 1 which isnt fair to me because I had 8 months in AK ....so alas..I keep my ak tags!

Let me get this straight.

They want you to prove that you did not buy the truck in Va, drive it 4500 miles to AK to register it and then drove it 4500 miles back?

The taxes and registration fees in AK must be a heck of a deal!

Bureacracies!!!!

:explode:

Let me get this straight.

They want you to prove that you did not buy the truck in Va, drive it 4500 miles to AK to register it and then drove it 4500 miles back?

The taxes and registration fees in AK must be a heck of a deal!

Bureacracies!!!!

:explode:

Yea they want me to pay VA taxes on the ride I bought in Alaska. I told them I paid 37, xxx and they said "well that seems reasonable but we need to be sure you aren't lying"...i said with all due respect if I am going to lie i sure as heck would not say 37,xxx but rather oh 21,000 HAHAHA oh well their loss.

--

In va my registration would be near 500-600 bucks for 2 years

in ak my registration is like 48 bucks for 2 years. :)

Yea they want me to pay VA taxes on the ride I bought in Alaska. I told them I paid 37, xxx and they said "well that seems reasonable but we need to be sure you aren't lying"...i said with all due respect if I am going to lie i sure as heck would not say 37,xxx but rather oh 21,000 HAHAHA oh well their loss.

--

In va my registration would be near 500-600 bucks for 2 years

in ak my registration is like 48 bucks for 2 years. :)

Those guys are nuts. They must think they are in SoCal or something. Maybe you should sell it to yourself for a buck.

Archived