Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thanksgiving and UPS

If you are on the East Coast and will need an order to make it to you by this weekend PLEASE remember UPS is taking Thanksgiving day off. Please let us know so we can discuss putting the order on an airplane to get it to you on time. The 'Gobble' free shipping code only applies to the UPS Ground shipping method.

You can also always contact a local dealer to save on shipping time also :burnout:

Just wait. After Thursday things really slow down. No guarantees from UPS as far as presumed delivery times. My wife used to work for UPS and black Friday and the Monday of the last full week before Christmas were the worst as far as people sending packages. And people would get mad because they would send cookies or food and expect it to be there on time.

Just wait. After Thursday things really slow down. No guarantees from UPS as far as presumed delivery times. My wife used to work for UPS and black Friday and the Monday of the last full week before Christmas were the worst as far as people sending packages. And people would get mad because they would send cookies or food and expect it to be there on time.

Funny you mention the food and cookies. When I was stationed in Japan my girlfriend at the time mailed me cookies she baked. They took a month to get to me but still tasted great.

Amazon would take 3 weeks to get me DVD's I ordered while I was in the Gulf!