Customer Service 866.965.0400

New guy here

quiktbss

Hi all!

Heres my story...

I had heard of Adams through various car forums I browse, I always read good things. Well I decided to take a look and see what all the fuss was about. After browsing all the products I had not idea where to start...so I ordered the sampler kit. Needless to say every product in the sampler kit blew away anything I had used before.

It was very eye opening to watch Adams and AJs videos. I have been keeping my cars what most people that knew me considered "clean enough to eat off of" since I was 16 and finished rebuilding my dads pickup. Now 10 years later I realize I have been doing it wrong all along.

Now its been 1 month since I ordered the sampler kit. I have since placed 2 more orders. I now have a small collection of Adams products:

Adam's Grit Guard Bucket Insert

Adam's Hand Polish Combo-Add Buttery Wax and Hex Grip Applicator

Adam's Double Soft Premium Microfiber Towel-Two (2) Double Soft Microfiber

Adam's Waterless Wash Gallon Plus a FREE 16oz Bottle & Waterless Towel

Adam's Car Wash Trio

Adam's Perfect Interior Kit-Upgrade w/ Interior Brush

Adam's ALL NEW Super VRT Kit

Adam's Invisible Undercarriage Spray

I love all of it and am working on my collection lol.

I'll try and get some pics up soon of my current and past vehicles which include:

85' GMC Sierra Classic - first car - fully rebuilt from the ground up... stolen :(

98' Camaro Z28 - sold

07' Trailblazzer SS - sold

09' G8 GT - current

I look forward to learning more from everyone here and eventually getting a PC to really fix my swirls and scratches!

-Kyle

Welcome, Kyle. It's funny, just yesterday I was putting some glaze on my car and thinking to myself, "All those years dad and I polished his cars together we NEVER did it right -- we put swirls in the paint and the cars NEVER looked as good as I can do today with Adam's". I'm sure you're going to be amazed at how good your cars can look. Welcome to AF. :cheers:

It's funny, just yesterday I was putting some glaze on my car and thinking to myself, "All those years dad and I polished his cars together we NEVER did it right -- we put swirls in the paint and the cars NEVER looked as good as I can do today with Adam's". :cheers:

I was amazed at how much I learned in such a short time and how much it changed my routine. I always knew that there were a few tricks out there that the real vets new about, but I never imagined what I found here. Before I found Adams I just assumed swirls were a fact of life...lumped in with death and taxes.

I now catch myself looking at cars everywhere (while driving or walking through a parking lot etc.) and wanting to clean them lol. I always think man I just need to polish those taillights or apply some VRT to that trim and it would look so much better haha.

I now catch myself looking at cars everywhere (while driving or walking through a parking lot etc.) and wanting to clean them lol. I always think man I just need to polish those taillights or apply some VRT to that trim and it would look so much better haha.

I feel you....I went to an old farm days show and was looking at some classic cars-only one out of the group had nice paint swirl free...etc.

IT IS A GOOD SICKNESS TO HAVE IF YOU HAVE TO HAVE SOMETHING....:pc:

Archived