Customer Service 866.965.0400

Old Black Sprayers

We had a poll here on the site and the clear sprayers were overwhelmingly preferred.

The clear sprayers have the rubberized trigger which feels nicer and they also atomize (finer mist) the chemicals better than the black ones did. The solid black sprayers tended to 'spit' more.

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5578

Thats strange as a finer mist is the reason people prefer the calmar sprayer... is there a particular reason he wants a less fine mist?
He just prefers the way the black sprayer lays the product instead of the mist getting everywhere.He rather have a tighter spray of product.

This is somewhat related and since Dylan and Adam have both replied here I feel one of them should know. Just got my most recent order in over the weekend and the bottles are split. Half are the older dome top style the others are the new flat top you mentioned recently. The sprayers that came along with the order are long and designed to be used with the dome top. When attempting to fasten them to the flat top bottle the "straw" on the sprayer seems to be about 1 inch to long. Is it okay to simply cram the "straw" into the bottle and have it curl in there or should I clip it to the correct length?

Not meaning to hijack a thread here but also feel this is something others may come across.

This is somewhat related and since Dylan and Adam have both replied here I feel one of them should know. Just got my most recent order in over the weekend and the bottles are split. Half are the older dome top style the others are the new flat top you mentioned recently. The sprayers that came along with the order are long and designed to be used with the dome top. When attempting to fasten them to the flat top bottle the "straw" on the sprayer seems to be about 1 inch to long. Is it okay to simply cram the "straw" into the bottle and have it curl in there or should I clip it to the correct length?

Not meaning to hijack a thread here but also feel this is something others may come across.

This is a VERY common question. You can cram or cut. Either works just fine.

Archived