Customer Service 866.965.0400

I can't believe the Japanese air fresheners labeled as "Squash" scent isn't listed here. That's my #1 choice, and I'm sure it would be others as well if they have smelled it before. Second on my list would be the "New Car" smell though.

OH I completely forgot about the wonderful scent of AirSpencer Squash.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm not much of a scent guy, unless its that new car smell.  My WRX is 9 months old, and the new car smell will probably fade very soon. Don't know if you could replicate that intoxicating smell.  I'm sure a lot of men/women would love to get that back.  The feeling/smell of a brand new car inside and out.  A secondary option would maybe be the Detail Spray if I chose a scented odor.  

I'm not much of a scent guy, unless its that new car smell.  My WRX is 9 months old, and the new car smell will probably fade very soon. Don't know if you could replicate that intoxicating smell.  I'm sure a lot of men/women would love to get that back.  The feeling/smell of a brand new car inside and out.  A secondary option would maybe be the Detail Spray if I chose a scented odor.  

I love new car smell too, but theres a reason its hard to recreate - its toxic! New car smell is technically off gassing of plasticizers, glues, paints, and other VOC's considered to be toxic in high concentrations.

Recently theres been changes to more health friendly components, but recent articles I've read still have the VOC of a new car pretty high. So we'd be trying to recreate a smell thats essentially toxic. Now you know why 'new car smell' air fresheners don't actually smell like new cars.