Customer Service 866.965.0400

The Sticker Trading Thread

TheWolf

Do you still have some of the logo stickers on the right? if so, what would you be looking for on a trade? I need to "adamize" the detail cart I put together this weekend. 

John, so sorry Im seeing this now. Ive been pretty busy..was laid off and desperately looking for work.

I used to have a ton of the ones I sent to The Wolf (old style ovals) but now I cannot find them ..Im actually pretty peed I cannot find the rest because I wanted a few for my own. Ill keep looking and will update the thread if I happen to come across any

• 3 weeks later...

I can only go as far back as Carter, lol! I'm interested in a full logo sticker if anyone has some extras. I like them in my assortment of bins.

Which logo sticker?  One of the die-cut decals, or one of the older logo stickers that look just like the logo on the header at AdamsPolishes.com?

I have 4 of those ones if anyone is interested in trading.

I figured anyone can get those so no one would want to trade.

I will trade for any sticker.  I already have the full collection, so I am not looking for any specific sticker to trade for.  I am running more of a clearing-house of stickers, so you can get the ones you missed, then later someone will want the current ones that you trade in now.

Just pick out the ones you want from the first post of this thread, and send me a PM.

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone happen to have either a silver or red die-cut decal they would be willing to part with? Let me know!

If by "silver" you mean the Etched one, then yes, I have it and a red.

What stickers do you have to trade?

If by "silver" you mean the Etched one, then yes, I have it and a red.

What stickers do you have to trade?

Yes, etched is what I meant. I'm away at college now so I'm check my sticker stash when I go home for break in two weeks!

• 2 weeks later...

All I have at the momentattachicon.gifimage.jpg

If your trading, what are you in need of? I have my eye on those crossed bottles Unless Dan wants in on them first. 

Justin was after the red and etched die cut decals.

If you have one to trade with him, go for it.  If not, I will make the trade with Justin and then hold the Crossed Bottles for you Jim.

I wanted to get either the red or etched decal, preferably the etched one! I'll do all four for the decal since the decals were more expensive.

Sounds good.  PM me your address and I will send you the Etched Die Cut Decal..

Jim, I will let you know once I receive the Crossed Bottles.