Customer Service 866.965.0400

The Sticker Trading Thread

TheWolf

Lancer11,

Please PM me with what you have to trade for the White and / or Blue decals.

I have a few whites, and many blue ones.

Another option I will provide you in lieu of trade, make a small charitable donation and provide proof of payment to that charity, and I will send them out to you. Let's say, a 1.00 donation for each sticker wanted.

Also, any other Adam's forum members who may be looking for these, or some of the more recent Adam's sticker offering, the same deal applies.

My personal charity of choice would be Leader Dogs for the Blind, but feel to choose anyone you prefer.

Thanks for opening up this thread to all members Dan!  :2thumbs:

Edited by rkj4243

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have a spare Adam's Sticker with the detail spray as a "person?"  If so, I can purchase it as the only trade I can offer are the newer style stickers.  Thanks!

Yep!  PM me your address to set up the trade.  Any extra sticker you have will work, even the newer ones.

gloss_boss.png

• 1 month later...

Anyone have any of the holiday stickers to trade? I am specifically looking for the ones that looked to have a snowflake pattern in the red and the santa hat

as seen here

http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/21842-official-mystery-box-thread/?p=499804

Me, too. Have a few that I can trade and will post a pic of soon...

Also looking for the CO flag, but I think there's an earlier request that has precedence...so make me #2 in line if that request still stands...

Edited by falcaineer

Anyone have any of the holiday stickers to trade? I am specifically looking for the ones that looked to have a snowflake pattern in the red and the santa hat

as seen here 

http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/21842-official-mystery-box-thread/?p=499804

I received two. I'll trade one. What's up for trade? The snowflakes are pretty awesome!

post-15306-0-19863300-1483053609_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Received a sticker today which is the new logo with a white border, but it is cut so there is no extra backing paper.

When I was sorting my extra stickers, I also noticed that there are three stickers with the new logo that are a bit different:

New Logo Faded Background

New Logo No Border

New Logo White Border

20170217_161820.jpg

I added these to the first post, since I have extras.

So, long story short, I know a guy who knows a guy, who hooked me up with some of the Valentine's Day stickers! :wub:

Since a few forum members posted about placing an order during the Valentine's Day sale and did not get a sticker, I am going to give away ten of these lovely stickers.

If you placed an order during the sale and did not get a sticker, just post a reply in this thread to get one of these!

20170221_194739.jpg

The List:

1. tjk

2. ocdrifter

3. neontrucks

4. Wy_detailing

5. LT1xL82

6. rkj4243

7. jeverton

8. j_c597

hey Dan can you hook me up with a valentine's sitcker? I didn't get one with my Valentine's Day order

So, long story short, I know a guy who knows a guy, who hooked me up with some of the Valentine's Day stickers!  :wub:

Since a few forum members posted about placing an order during the Valentine's Day sale and did not get a sticker, I am going to give away ten of these lovely stickers.

If you placed an order during the sale and did not get a sticker, just post a reply in this thread to get one of these!

attachicon.gif20170221_194739.jpg

So, long story short, I know a guy who knows a guy, who hooked me up with some of the Valentine's Day stickers!  :wub:

attachicon.gif20170221_194739.jpg

Hi Dan, I didn't get a sticker, if you have one left I would love to take one of you hands, Thank you!

So, long story short, I know a guy who knows a guy, who hooked me up with some of the Valentine's Day stickers! :wub:

20170221_194739.jpg

Placed an order on Valentine's day, fingers crossed I get one. Thanks for thinking of us! Adam's forum has some of the best poeple.

UPDATE: Got the new white boarder sticker

Edited by neontrucks