Customer Service 866.965.0400

The Sticker Trading Thread

TheWolf

Thanks Dan! 

Also any of the NEW logo ones out yet? 

Sure!

Haven't seen any of the new logo stickers yet, but they should be out soon since all the new bottle labels are showing up on the website now. I have seen a pic of an order that had the air freshener with the new logo.

• 3 months later...

I'd really like to get some of the die-cut decals, if anyone has any available.  At this point, I don't think I'd be picky with any certain colors, but if there multiple colors available, I'd be curious to see what's available.   B)

I'd really like to get some of the die-cut decals, if anyone has any available. At this point, I don't think I'd be picky with any certain colors, but if there multiple colors available, I'd be curious to see what's available. B)

I have some die cuts available, will check which colors tonight.

What stickers do you have to trade?

I know I've got a few of the round Adam's "A" stickers around the workbench. I was also thinking of adding some of the new American flag border stickers in my next order...

I'll look around the workbench when I get home and see what I've got.

I have some die cuts available, will check which colors tonight.

What stickers do you have to trade?

Sorry, I still haven't had a chance to see what I've got laying around on the workbench.  Hopefully I'll remember when I get home today.  Lol.  Were you able to check yours?

Sorry, I still haven't had a chance to see what I've got laying around on the workbench.  Hopefully I'll remember when I get home today.  Lol.  Were you able to check yours?

I have red, white and blue die-cut decals.

Well, of course, when I WANT to find them, I can't.  lol.  I found one of the new american flag border round ones.  Nothing else.  lol.

I'm pretty interested in 2 white and 2 blue decals, if you have them.  What can I do to get that?  I'm getting ready to make another Adam's order and can order some more stickers if that'll work.  :)

Well, of course, when I WANT to find them, I can't.  lol.  I found one of the new american flag border round ones.  Nothing else.  lol.

I'm pretty interested in 2 white and 2 blue decals, if you have them.  What can I do to get that?  I'm getting ready to make another Adam's order and can order some more stickers if that'll work.   :)

I only have one of each color available for trade.

Perhaps someone else on the forum has some to trade. :ph34r:

Since this thread was dormant for awhile, and we have lots of new friends on the forum, I will say that anyone can trade stickers in this thread.  Anyone who has stickers to trade, or wants ones they don't have, post them here.

Jaybob,

Please PM me with what you have to trade for the White and / or Blue decals.

I have a few whites, and many blue ones.

Another option I will provide you in lieu of trade, make a small charitable donation and provide proof of payment to that charity, and I will send them out to you. Let's say, a 1.00 donation for each sticker wanted.

Also, any other Adam's forum members who may be looking for these, or some of the more recent Adam's sticker offering, the same deal applies.

My personal charity of choice would be Leader Dogs for the Blind, but feel to choose anyone you prefer.

Thanks for opening up this thread to all members Dan!  :2thumbs:

Jaybob,

Please PM me with what you have to trade for the White and / or Blue decals.

I have a few whites, and many blue ones.

Another option I will provide you in lieu of trade, make a small charitable donation and provide proof of payment to that charity, and I will send them out to you. Let's say, a 1.00 donation for each sticker wanted.

Also, any other Adam's forum members who may be looking for these, or some of the more recent Adam's sticker offering, the same deal applies.

My personal charity of choice would be Leader Dogs for the Blind, but feel to choose anyone you prefer.

Thanks for opening up this thread to all members Dan! :2thumbs:

Done. I'll send you a PM. Thanks!

Ok, so, I can't figure out how to send a picture in a PM...

I chose the Shriner's Hospital for Children. It's a little more personal for me, since they performed a surgery for my daughter a few years ago. Very thankful for the services they provide, and I'm more than happy to donate to their cause!

post-10792-0-89823600-1467517896_thumb.png

• 1 month later...

Have some extra stickers? Want to trade for other stickers? Post what you have, and if you are looking for a specific sticker, what you want.

No selling, just trading. Once your trading is done, make sure to edit your original post so that people don't keep trying to trade for something you no longer have available.

UPDATED 8/30/16

I HAVE:

15th Anniversary

Circle Flag 'A'

Circle 'A'

Blue Die Cut Logo Decal

White Die Cut Logo Decal

Detail Spray Bottle

Red Circle 'A'

Pumpkin Logo

Shine Boss Cartoon Sticker

Black Logo Sticker 4"

Moon Man Detail Spray

Red/Black Premium Car Care

Red/Black New Logo

*NOTE: Since the Die Cut Logo Decals used to sell for $5, I would like to get three stickers in trade for each die cut decal.

attachicon.gif08-30-16.jpg

attachicon.gif20150823_185123.jpg

attachicon.gif20151003_143940.jpg

attachicon.gif20151101_111821.jpg

attachicon.gifwhite and blue.jpg

attachicon.gif20151126_110659.jpg

attachicon.gif20160115_190325.jpg

attachicon.gif20160318_180034.jpg

What can I trade you if i don't have any stickers to trade?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...