Customer Service 866.965.0400

Dylan VK & Jason Rose Teaching @ the Fall Detail Clinic at the Adam's HQ, October 24 - FREE New Product Samples!

Adam

Lets make the money make sense for ya lol

its a 37 hour round trip lets call it 38 with gas and food and "other" stops. 

$400 is probably round trip lets assume it is. 

So if you drive the cost is food, fuel, and wear on the vehicle. Translated out via the airfare it would cost you round about $10.53 and hour to drive out there for the cost of the airfare. 

Assuming you get say 25mpg and drive at an average speed of 60mph (for the sake of math) That is 1140 miles or there abouts meaning you will need 45.6 gallons of fuel at 25mpg figure about $2 per gallon and it will cost you round about $92 in fuel ONE WAY, so that is $184 in fuel plus your time and any food you eat, not to mention the wear on the vehicle. 

Id say take the flight and have fun. 

Sorry felt like doing math tonight. 

By the way, Colorado is an easy trip from almost anywhere in this great country, and a really good time of  year for a ROAD TRIP!!!!!  Aspen trees are changing colors, and the temps have been in the 70's......  

We hit snow coming back from Maryland on Sunday here in Pa.!!  I think a road trip to Colorado this time of year is not a good idea for this old guy.   :lol:  :lol:

The Fall Detail Clinic was a great success! We had an incredible turnout (I would estimate 150-200 people throughout the day), perfect weather, beautiful rides, and tons of awesome people learning from the pros - Adam, Dylan, and Jason Rose! 

A BIG thank you to everyone that stopped by today. We truly thank all of our awesome customers for their support and for making fun, informative events like this possible!

I'm uploading the pictures that I took now...they will be up shortly :)

Here are some half decent shots I snapped with my phone. Joe got some great photos that we should be able to add to this thread on Monday :)

The crowd starting forming even before the 10am start time!

20151024_100605_zpsa7pmrlz1.jpg

Adam took everyone on a quick tour of the facility before doing any demonstrations. Here's a photo of the front showroom, where you can see a history of Adam's Polishes products and other vintage items like the Cyclo polishers at the bottom of the display case on the right side of the picture:

20151022_183415_zpsexnb2eoz.jpg

A gorgeous ZL1 in the photo/video area of HQ:

20151022_184912_zpsbcbrd9fg.jpg

Just a few of the sweet rides out in the parking lot throughout the day:

20151024_124240_zpsy1zpe5nc.jpg

20151024_124243_zpsm9uc0mk2.jpg

20151024_124246_zpsikd3b2pw.jpg

20151024_124257_zpsmcsgku7d.jpg

20151024_124312_zpsqugqbxhv.jpg

DVK and Jason Rose of Rupes explaining their machines and the Random Orbital Polisher Revolution that has occurred over the past few years in the detailing industry:

20151024_124837_zpst7uqlrwj.jpg

And after nearly everyone had left for the day, Adam and I were still making this beautiful C6 Z07 package have the perfect shine!

20151024_151834_zpsjy1szsfp.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Edited by Dan@Adams

Echoing what Dan said, the clinic was great today. Perfect weather, tons of people and some great vehicles came through. I know I had a good time, learned a bunch from Dylan and Jason, plus I got to teach some newbies how to properly wash their rides.

Thank you for all of the help today Eric, it was great meeting you!