Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Scrub Brush?

Texas Moe

Question

16 answers to this question

I noticed it when someone posted their MB and got one in it, however it looked different enough to where I questioned if they had changed the wheel brush.  I honestly think this one looks different enough from the other one so as to not confuse it but you never know. If I get it in my MB order I will give it a whirl and see how well it works compared to the blue one. 

However to answer the OP's original question yes it is new, as the old one was blue, I want to say the bristles look longer on this one and at a different angle but that just might be the picture.

Edited by jakerodz7

Kinda wish it was red to begin with. The new tire cleaner is red and the brush is blue (that i have) while the wheel cleaner is blue and the brush is red. Made a mistake the other day on a friends vehicle. Had the right brush thankfully but grabbed the wrong product. I was thinking back to deep wheel cleaner and it being red in color got my chemicels mixed up and used wheel cleaner on the tire and tire cleaner on the wheel. I wondered at first why the white letter on the tires started turning purple lol. only did it on one wheel before i realized my mistake. went back and rewashed it with the proper cleaner.

Matt just posted a message on the forum announcing the sale and new fall items, including the scrub brush.  Described the brush as "now with softer, more dense bristles."  So, it is new and now I must have it...because it's new...and I don't have one...and I haven't ordered anything in over a week.

http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/31500-adams-pumpkin-spice-detail-spray-15-off-much-more/?p=491745

The tire brush seems to be changed more than any other Adams product, IMO.

Chris, what's up brother? For low profile tires, that thing looks huge. I always revert back to old glory for low profile tires, and I have every brush ever made.

Works amazing....post-4520-0-86548500-1474368138_thumb.jpg

I have them all....brush fettish much?

post-4520-0-83675900-1474368232_thumb.jpg

That brush looks perfect for low profile tires.  Can you tell me where you got it from?

Looks to me like a scrub brush I've used for dishes. Holds soap (T&R Cleaner???) in the handle. Check your local grocery store cleaning supply isle.

BTW, using it like that is a great idea.  :rockon:

And Dave...wow! That's more brushes than all the females in my house have combined. Which is saying something.

Edited by falcaineer

Looks to me like a scrub brush I've used for dishes. Holds soap (T&R Cleaner???) in the handle. Check your local grocery store cleaning supply isle.

I actually bought a similar one a few days ago:

30841151951_16b50096d1_n.jpg

It's definitely much better than the bigger tire brush, but I'm still not 100% happy with it.  Would be nice to find something similar but with curved bristles to wrap around the sidewall more.

Edited by avimore