Customer Service 866.965.0400

Wash & Wax Hard at Work

BRZN

Question

I washed the car a week ago yesterday with Adam's new Wash & Wax. Rain was predicted last night, so before dark I cleaned the hood with his last version of Waterless Wash. The last version had no gloss enhancers, just cleaners, so it shouldn't have been able to create the beading on its own.

Yup, it rained last night, and I snapped these two pictures this morning before I pulled away for the day.

IMG_0668resize_zpscs3opbgx.jpg

IMG_0669resize_zpsengomq0u.jpg

Again, this is seven days since it'd been washed and the car's outside 24/7/365.

15 answers to this question

Awesome, keep us updated on the durability, I'm very interested in that!

Seems I read or heard on the video that it is expect to hold a good deal of the durability for up to 4 weeks.  Now that did not mention a daily driver subjected to all the normal driving conditions,or if it was for more of a garaged car used a few time a week.  I just used it today for the first time an d my car sees the road a few times a week, so I will see how it stands up.

Seems I read or heard on the video that it is expect to hold a good deal of the durability for up to 4 weeks.  Now that did not mention a daily driver subjected to all the normal driving conditions,or if it was for more of a garaged car used a few time a week.  I just used it today for the first time an d my car sees the road a few times a week, so I will see how it stands up.

Adam actually said 4 months.... hard to imagine the Wash & Wax being that durable when Guard and Gloss is a 2-3 month max product. Can't speak for it yet as I haven't gotten a chance to try it though!

Edited by Performance Auto Detailing

Three months have passed since I'd washed my 2013 daily driven Chevy Malibu company car with Adam's Wash & Wax Car Shampoo. This vehicle lives outside 24/7/365. I've not washed it at all through the time period of September 11 until this past Friday December 9, three months. There were no signs of any beading to the finish at all on Friday's wash. In my routine I wash the wheels/inner fenders/tires first, then the lower portions of the front and rear bumpers and finish with the rocker panels/side skirts before dumping the bucket and proceeding to a two bucket wash on the rest of the vehicle. On Friday, I again washed the car with Adam's Wash & Wax Car Shampoo and could see a very distinct difference between the rocker panels I'd washed and the lower portions of the doors I'd not touched when I rinsed the lower sections of the car down. The beading was back to the freshly washed areas.

Nothing left at the three month mark.

What is the main difference between wash & wax versus car shampoo?  If I was my car using at shampoo and then use detail spray to dry the vehicle (with a towel) will I get the same results as the wash & wax? 

Is wash & wax like using car shampoo then using liquid paint sealant?

The Wash & Wax Car Shampoo has a slight amount of silica in it where the Blue Car Shampoo does not. The silica bonds to the paint surface and acts as a LSP. The protection lasts much longer than using DS as a drying aid.

Edited by BRZN