Customer Service 866.965.0400

Your cookies look great Lenore.  There's a woman in my town that makes the most amazing cookies.  She's pretty talented.  I thought these were pretty clever for Valentines Day.  She sells and ships them everywhere, even to the Super Bowl and the White House.  My wife gets her cookies to send to the grandkids  on holidays. You can make money doing it for sure.  

27750265_1678153928917310_6646692055455480617_n.jpg

20 hours ago, Rich said:

Your cookies look great Lenore.  There's a woman in my town that makes the most amazing cookies.  She's pretty talented.  I thought these were pretty clever for Valentines Day.  She sells and ships them everywhere, even to the Super Bowl and the White House.  My wife gets her cookies to send to the grandkids  on holidays. You can make money doing it for sure.  

27750265_1678153928917310_6646692055455480617_n.jpg

Those are awesome!  That is the type of thing am looking at eventually being able to create.

Here are the Valentine Cookies made for work today along with cupcakes.  The cake for both types of cupcakes is a chocolate sourdough cake (recipe from King Arthur Flour where also got the excellent sugar cookie & frosting recipe).  One set has a maraschino chocolate ganache filling and the other is peanut butter fudge.  The cherry filled ones then got a cream cheese frosting that half was vanilla and maraschino cherry juice, the other half was mixed with some of the cherry ganache (and some additional cocoa powder).  I then put them both in  pastry bag and piped on so it gave a swirl affect.  The other used leftover chocolate frosting from the Nutella Cupcakes.  Add in pearlescent heart candies and sprinkles of edible glitter (of course).

Valentines 2018.jpg

Edited by Liralen

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 5:57 AM, falcaineer said:

They look great and yummy, Lenore. Nice to see you've added a more shippable item to your line!  :)

Wait until you see the cookie cutters I have that are automotive related!   The true reason have been trying to learn to do fancy cookie decorating will reveal itself soon...maybe even this weekend....

5 hours ago, Rich said:

You two need to get a room. With an oven. :lolsmack:

I read this while on a quick break at work & busted out laughing & my supervisor asked what was so funny...so told him...lol