Customer Service 866.965.0400

Chocolate Mint DS

Nickfire20

Question

We'll be starting our Valentine's Day Sale early next week, so that would be my guess as to when the Mint Chocolate Detail Spray will be available, though I haven't been told yet specifically.

Sorry, no updates on the pro line at this time, but it is still being worked on!

17 hours ago, Dan@Adams said:

We'll be starting our Valentine's Day Sale early next week, so that would be my guess as to when the Mint Chocolate Detail Spray will be available, though I haven't been told yet specifically.

Sorry, no updates on the pro line at this time, but it is still being worked on!

Will the pro line be available to everyone or is it just for resellers?

3 hours ago, 8675309'SS said:

Saw this today:

3786CFA1-2ED5-47FA-BAE2-E9F6A41339B0.png

I can see a use for those. How many times have you gone to a car show or cruise and walked past a car that smelled musty or moldy, or like an old garage?  Great idea for those who store their rides in areas that aren't well ventilated.  Good idea! 

17 minutes ago, Nickfire20 said:

Price did go up.  Website shows only 400 available.  I picked up 2, and a few other items

I got my order in before 10 when it went in stock, let me order more than 2 bottles and said limited to 800. Now it will only let you add up to 2 bottles and limited to 400. Interesting. But the bottles with the towels still says limited to 800...

Edited by Traizer