Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam Pitale to be in Bellevue, WA?!

Just read that Adam Pitale is going to be in Bellevue, WA for a detail clinic at the Park Place Auto Salon.  On the Park Place Auto Salon website they do not mention about the event, as well they in the past were a reseller for Griots and Swissvax (not sure if they still are, but their website shows they are).

Stange as would have thought to have seen this in the events here on the forum...

image.thumb.png.c76972c41a09cb7d90bbe087e1b78813.png

17 hours ago, Wy_detailing said:

I see a 3 hour drive in my future!

It is about a 2 hour drive for me.  I will be coming from the North Western part of the state....Whidbey Island area.  So opted for the afternoon tech session...lol

Edited by Liralen

Yep, Adam and Bianca will be in attendance at this event! 

I just found out about this event late last week from Bianca, so that's why it wasn't announced on here yet. Park Place Auto Salon is one of our newest authorized dealers, and it should be a great event!

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 9:40 AM, Dan@Adams said:

I just found out about this event late last week from Bianca, so that's why it wasn't announced on here yet. Park Place Auto Salon is one of our newest authorized dealers, and it should be a great event!

It will be great to meet Bianca as well!

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 9:40 AM, Dan@Adams said:

Am also going to try and bring some cupcakes to the event for Adam/Bianca....have got everyone on the "Food Thread" drooling over them...maybe they will bring some back for you Dan!

5 hours ago, Rich said:

Who is Bianca?  Keep seeing her name popping up.  

Bianca has been working customer service the past couple years, spends a lot of time on answering phones but like Dan she does a lot of other stuff behind the scenes. She's one of the reasons Adams customer service is the best!

11 hours ago, blcksilv08 said:

Bianca has been working customer service the past couple years, spends a lot of time on answering phones but like Dan she does a lot of other stuff behind the scenes. She's one of the reasons Adams customer service is the best!

Guess that means I have never had any reason to call Customer Service!   And that's GOOD!  I know she's coming to PA for the Grabiak clinic so I'll probably meet her there.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/17/2018 at 6:00 PM, tlbullet said:

Im def not a Camaro fan...but that one is a head turner. Love the paint

It been supercharged/boosted...so not a stock 2SS. Sweet sounding upgraded exhaust & suspension. The paint is a custom job with a handpainted red pinstripe. Will pass your compliment on your the owner.

• 1 month later...
On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 12:08 AM, Rich said:

Wondering what that is sticking out of his grill. 

It is his tow hook, required for track days.  Our group puts a shot glass in it, and then when people ask at car shows what it is, they tell them it is their tip jar to help fund more mods. ;) Of course they remove the shot glass when at the track, but for normal driving they can leave it in, as they fit pretty tight.  And by the way, even believe he did get "donations" that day as well...LOL

On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 5:34 AM, moons21 said:

Most likely a Tow Hook.  There is a spot on those cars to take a plastic cover off and screw in a tow hook recovery point..

Thanks for answering and sorry about my delayed response, you got it right.  On some of the models though there is not a cover to remove (such as on my 6th gen Camaro).  There is also an option out there to use the tow hook slot for a no-drill license plate bracket.  Our actual tow hook is kept in the trunk under the floor mat in a fitted foam casing.