Customer Service 866.965.0400

Brilliant Glaze got a job saturday need help now!!

enoch7fa

Question

Cedric the rookie back again.   boy good to be making some cash doing something i like to do, first time in my life work since i was 15  1/2 years out. Ok it is time to give me advice and put the brilliant glaze questions and arguments to rest i am trying to learn and make some buck here.  ok everyone chime in specially people form Adams.  

1)  Is it true brilliant glaze adds shine even if you don't put it directly on the paint, so if i put it on top of paint sealant will it still add shine?

2)  Does it shine better than patriot wax?  i bought some couple weeks ago and was impressed buy it.  I put it with under patriot wax on one car and on top of it on another both were blazing which is better for shine ?

3)   I see a lot of post saying try it on windows,  what does it to them? make them shine as if they were polished?

4)  What does brilliant glaze do to interior windows?

5)  What has been your experience with making a car absolutely pop using brilliant glaze?

6)  Can brilliant glaze be applied with my swirl killers? if so how do i do it right?

7) off topic!  how long does a coat of patriot wax last? now my favorite wax.  and can i apply a second coat on top of it?

Ok everyone chime it help the rookie out got a interior and exterior detail Saturday and advice on interior would be nice.

Edited by enoch7fa

9 answers to this question

1) Yes, absolutely.

2) Don't use PW, so can't say, but the order for layering them comes down to personal preference

3) I haven't used used it on the outside of the windows

4) Helps remove/prevent the haze that builds up on interior glass, especially windshields 

5) It feels like cheating, especially on darker colors like red or black. But it doesn't last long.

6) Yes, using a red or grey pad...one without any cutting power. But by hand is super easy, using a MF pad, or red or yellow hex grip

7) Don't know, don't use it

Check out the BG video, too. And do a YouTube search for more.

Edited by falcaineer

Patriot wax is a shorter lasting wax since it’s a concourse wax. It’s great for shine, less great for durability. Americana is a great do it all wax.

And ideally waxes should go on in two thin layers. It ensures nice even coverage and no missed spots. 

The guys above answered your other questions pretty well. 

On 4/4/2018 at 9:15 PM, enoch7fa said:

Cedric the rookie back again.   boy good to be making some cash doing something i like to do, first time in my life work since i was 15  1/2 years out. Ok it is time to give me advice and put the brilliant glaze questions and arguments to rest i am trying to learn and make some buck here.  ok everyone chime in specially people form Adams.  

1)  Is it true brilliant glaze adds shine even if you don't put it directly on the paint, so if i put it on top of paint sealant will it still add shine?

2)  Does it shine better than patriot wax?  i bought some couple weeks ago and was impressed buy it.  I put it with under patriot wax on one car and on top of it on another both were blazing which is better for shine ?

3)   I see a lot of post saying try it on windows,  what does it to them? make them shine as if they were polished?

4)  What does brilliant glaze do to interior windows?

5)  What has been your experience with making a car absolutely pop using brilliant glaze?

6)  Can brilliant glaze be applied with my swirl killers? if so how do i do it right?

7) off topic!  how long does a coat of patriot wax last? now my favorite wax.  and can i apply a second coat on top of it?

Ok everyone chime it help the rookie out got a interior and exterior detail Saturday and advice on interior would be nice.

So how did it go?

Ok the rookie Cedric is back.  Did a interior & exterior detail.  Was a 1996 Mini Cooper, hadn't been washed in months i thought it was a dark gray color with black brake calipers.  lol, ended up after i detailed it Navy blue with bright red calipers lol let me try and put some picks. i also did a 2017 crossover Mercedes, exterior detail boy did i make it pop!! let me try to get some picks.

20180331_171142.jpg

20180331_171147.jpg

20180331_171154.jpg

20180331_171201.jpg

20180331_171205.jpg

20180407_183528.jpg

20180407_183534.jpg

20180407_183541.jpg

20180407_183700.jpg