Customer Service 866.965.0400

Lets see those detail cabinets!

Devon527

Question

I just bought my house 3 months ago, and immediately after I knew I was going to need a cabinet for my detail stuff. I was going to do a normal enclosed cabinet but then saw someone on facebook use an Oakley case, and I just had to have one. So here's mine, post yours up if you want! Slowly buiding up my Arsenal lol. 

case.jpg

10 hours ago, hemi1300 said:

That is pretty slick. Here's a pic of my setup

20180826_172103.jpg

I like the use of space up top for the pads! I may have to arrange mine like that down below 

6 hours ago, Wy_detailing said:

Older picture but here is mine!

5876482B-59CA-486D-B2C0-83CD563AA36E.png

I really need to step my game up and start buying gallons lol

3 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Nice colloections!  Many pics of these are already posted at the link below, lest yours get lost in the mix.

I tried finding a thread like that so I wasn’t making a duplicate post but I must have not searched the right words lol 

8 hours ago, Devon527 said:

I like the use of space up top for the pads! I may have to arrange mine like that down below 

I really need to step my game up and start buying gallons lol

I tried finding a thread like that so I wasn’t making a duplicate post but I must have not searched the right words lol 

All good....there are lots of duplicates. Just didn't want your pics to be missed. I do really like that Oakley cabinet. I wonder if Adam's will ever sell one?

27 minutes ago, falcaineer said:

All good....there are lots of duplicates. Just didn't want your pics to be missed. I do really like that Oakley cabinet. I wonder if Adam's will ever sell one?

That would be really cool but I could only imagine the price lol

The past few weeks I've been trying to hunt down an Adams sign for my garage but was having no luck. Then as luck would have it I found an Adam's Polishes dealer about 20 minutes from my work, I called to see what they stocked and then asked if they had any signs. He had this one sign and gave it to me for free! Got a few bottles of rubber mat and liner cleaner and a few other things. I'd say I scored!

adams.jpg

I saw a for sale post on Facebook for a video game display case. Like the ones they have at Walmart with locks for the Xbox and PS games. I wonder if that would work for Adams bottles. It's lighted and had a backlit banner along the top for Xbox One. An Adam's banner could probably be made. I can't find the post now but I think he said something like "I don't know what it's worth and I can't remember what I paid for it. Let's start at $450". I'm not positive that is the price he posted but it was something ridiculous like that. Maybe that is a good price but it's not something I am willing to pay. I'll do a deeper dive and see if I can find the post. 

While this isn't a "cabinet" per say, it is what I have to work with. We built the shelving in this closet specifically for my detailing stuff. Not sure what I'll do when more stuff comes but it looks like I have to use a lot of product up to condense my area! Its a work in progress like everything else in life. I just tidied it up last night to prepare for an upcoming job this Saturday. 

pk5UIaS.jpg

02eLEys.jpg

28 minutes ago, cwp2016nd said:

While this isn't a "cabinet" per say, it is what I have to work with. We built the shelving in this closet specifically for my detailing stuff. Not sure what I'll do when more stuff comes but it looks like I have to use a lot of product up to condense my area! Its a work in progress like everything else in life. I just tidied it up last night to prepare for an upcoming job this Saturday. 

pk5UIaS.jpg

02eLEys.jpg

Looks great, everything’s organized and easy to find!!

1 hour ago, cwp2016nd said:

pk5UIaS.jpg

02eLEys.jpg

I wish I had that much room! I do like that set up a lot. I only have a 1 car garage so I'm very limited on space for detailing stuff

4 hours ago, Devon527 said:

I wish I had that much room! I do like that set up a lot. I only have a 1 car garage so I'm very limited on space for detailing stuff

I plan on putting doors on it soon so I can hang door pockets behind them for all of my brushes to free up more space. I will always want to upgrade and tweak things but this will work for right now. 

Honestly I have to use up some products I have and open up a couple slots I have. There's a lot of products here I don't use regularly and they're wasting space. 

6 hours ago, cwp2016nd said:

pk5UIaS.jpg

02eLEys.jpg

Looks great! Very Organized just the way i like it !