Customer Service 866.965.0400

First wash with Adams WOW!!!

Furyan

Question

Finally got to wash my ride after a long long winter. It hasent been properly been washed since last fall so I was excited to get er clean. This was my first time using Adams products and a pressure washer and I am just amazed to say the least. Thanks for all the info on here and thank you Adam for the great products. For the interior I used ID,Leather Cleaner and Leather Conditioner,waterless wash for the door jams. The exterior I used the blue shampoo,Detail spray,tire/rubber cleaner,wheel cleaner and tire shine and VRT for all the exterior plastic and door seals. I also sealed the windshield with Adams Glass sealant and cleaned all the windows with his glass cleaner. For towels I used every Adams towel to see what I liked best and for what. All worked really great. 

My neighbors saw me out there cleaning my ride so they started cleaning theirs. Anyways I saw them out there with new cars but using cheap towels,paper towels,dish soap ect. I offered one to try my Adams products but he refused, the rag and dish soap and his one bucket was all he needed on his brand new truck. I snickered,okay then. He cleaned the interior,tires,wheels,exterior and engine bay....but all with the same one rag and a bath towel to dry. Yikes. Needless to say Im the new wash king on the block,thanks Adams! Anyways here are some pics..

Before

FyiygOah.jpg

J7wDFyqh.jpg

pJ8Fh6Rl.jpg

jfmmkhvl.jpg

Ujma5FIl.jpg

After

hVwJlWMh.jpg

IJVoaHfh.jpg

lcakVGOh.jpg

7Hy5kk6h.jpg

3YTp9WGh.jpg

MONEY SHOT

5s4wQ9xh.jpg

Edited by Furyan

9 answers to this question

59 minutes ago, Chris@Adams said:

Looks real good! Bruiser Gray? 

Thanks! It does resemble Bruiser in the pics hmmm. It's called Crystal Black or something to that effect. It's got shiny little specks in the paint when you get up really close. Funny tho  because it was between this one and a bruiser grey which has a very unique color. I chose this because It had all the features I wanted,if the bruiser had the same I would have bought it. 

Edited by Furyan

2 hours ago, Chris@Adams said:

Looks real good! Bruiser Gray? 

1 hour ago, Furyan said:

Thanks! It does resemble Bruiser in the pics hmmm. It's called Crystal Black or something to that effect. It's got shiny little specks in the paint when you get up really close. Funny tho  because it was between this one and a bruiser grey which has a very unique color. I chose this because It had all the features I wanted,if the bruiser had the same I would have bought it. 

I think I can sort out the confusion...

Before Adam's Wash: "Bruiser Grey"

After Adam's Wash: Crystal Black

😉😎