Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello

Trevor

Hi, My name is Trevor, (Obviously haha). I'm new to Adams and detailing as a whole. My last truck had a Ming clear coat on it so I couldn't wax or polish it. Well, as it turns out Ming doesn't work and I had a bunch of rust through on all panels which ultimately made me sell it. I bought a new Midnight Edition Titan last month and am excited to keep it looking great.

After a bunch of research I finally decided to choose Adams because of the reputation for quality and more importantly, customer service. That's already been put to the test when I was missing a product from one of my orders but they made it right in just minutes! 

I worried about my new addiction though, Ive already made three orders in just under a month haha

14 hours ago, kaj41354 said:

Welcome Trevor! only 3 orders in the first month? You must have amazing self-control!

I'm from Canada so it takes around 2 weeks for delivery. If I got it in days then I'd really be in trouble haha

9 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Welcome, Trevor! Let's see some pics of your new truck...

For sure, I just need to wash it first. We had snow a couple inches of snow yesterday so its dirty again 😕

• 2 weeks later...

That's a lot of black real estate sir.    I just bought a black Equinox and I'm driving my wife nuts because I only let her drive it on nice dry days. :lolsmack:  Black isn't a hobby, it's a career!!

10 hours ago, Rich said:

That's a lot of black real estate sir.    I just bought a black Equinox and I'm driving my wife nuts because I only let her drive it on nice dry days. :lolsmack:  Black isn't a hobby, it's a career!!

Haha. True!

On 4/30/2019 at 7:01 AM, Rich said:

Haha, yeah.
I'd say that special things demand special care.
I'm not using wax every time I take my beauty for a ride, but I do care for the exterior. No one touches my car without me being informed - that is just for the precaution! The answer needs an explanation with the example - I've been working with the construction building in Peru and have a bunch of experiences related to making a frame. The more quality your material possesses, the more sustainable the building will be. In case with the technology of our building http://www.hardman-de.com/technology.html we get the neat result from working with the quality-only material. The same thing with cars - the more you deposit, the more you get!

Edited by mogleygull