Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ceramic Paste or Patriot Paste

BrandonL

Question

5 answers to this question

Patriot is excellent wax.  Great protection, long lasting, and easy as heck to put on and off. But while it was changed to include a TINY amount of Si02,  I would stick with the Ceramic Wax since it is made for use with the ceramic line.  

I was going to do a ceramic coating to both cars.  I still plan to do the wife's SUV as it is the go to car for going places (both retired).  I decided to stick with my tried and true wax.  I have had more people ask me who did the ceramic on my Corvette and they are shocked when I tell them it is not coated with ceramic.  I use Adams Brilliant Glaze  and then the Patriot Wax.  Every few washes it will get a coat of the Adams spray Wax.  Of course I do a complete strip wash, clay and polish every six months or so.  Also the ceramic I will use on my wife's car id Adam's also. 

6 hours ago, mjshaw130 said:

I just got some Patriot Wax and Americana Wax. I have never used paste wax. I usually layer paint sealant, then buttery wax, then h2o guard and gloss when I wash. How would I use it? Would it even work well for my daily driver? 

Either will work for a daily and both will produce outstanding shine and depth, but neither will give the longevity the HGG gives. They're a different line of products than the PS and HGG, as well...carnauba-based (Patriot also with silica) vs. sealants...so not necessarily best to layer over top. Here's why: