Customer Service 866.965.0400

SOLD OUT: Adam's Polishes x Dixxon Flannel Collaboration: Today at 10AM MST!

Dan@Adams

UPDATE: SOLD OUT! Thank you for your business everyone!

Launching today at 10AM MST! This one will most likely sell out very fast!

adams_polishes_dixxon_flannel_swatch_shoadams_polishes_dixion_flanel_detail_spra

Each flannel comes with a bottle of the limited Detail Spray, plus we have 200 extra bottles of the Detail Spray available separately, again starting today at 10AM MST (Noon EST). Check out the previews at the link below:

https://adamspolishes.com/collections/new-just-in

• Dan@Adams changed the title to SOLD OUT: Adam's Polishes x Dixxon Flannel Collaboration: Today at 10AM MST!
2 hours ago, TGHaworth said:

Saw these this morning before they went live, so much for waiting until I got home from work to order...

Sorry you missed it, we've all been there. For future reference, these sorts of limited releases won't last till you walk to your car in the driveway 🔥 

I was a bit thrown off for the fact that is said the detail spray was laundry detergent scented. There are many different scents for laundry detergent. Fresh linen, tropical breeze, vanilla lavender? In fact, some are unscented, so what if it was unscented laundry detergent scent? Same for the Sheepey Race interior detailer being cologne scented. Are we talking Valentino V Pour Homme, Cool Water, or Spongebob Squarepants Squidward Cologne? That is too much of a generalization. Following that standard, you could pretty much say most of the other fragrances for other products are "Food Scented" or "Junk Food Scented." Only a few things are "Nose Hair Melting" scented.

I am just joking around and do love all the great scents but did find those 2 descriptions a bit too general.

On 9/30/2020 at 4:34 PM, MadCabbage said:

I was a bit thrown off for the fact that is said the detail spray was laundry detergent scented. There are many different scents for laundry detergent. Fresh linen, tropical breeze, vanilla lavender? In fact, some are unscented, so what if it was unscented laundry detergent scent? Same for the Sheepey Race interior detailer being cologne scented. Are we talking Valentino V Pour Homme, Cool Water, or Spongebob Squarepants Squidward Cologne? That is too much of a generalization. Following that standard, you could pretty much say most of the other fragrances for other products are "Food Scented" or "Junk Food Scented." Only a few things are "Nose Hair Melting" scented.

I am just joking around and do love all the great scents but did find those 2 descriptions a bit too general.

The other option is that we could go back to not publishing the scents at all like we used to do and make everyone guess 😉

On 9/30/2020 at 2:34 PM, MadCabbage said:

My sources tell me it's close to Gain