Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hi All

2010vette

Just want to say Hi. I have a 2010 Corvette Grand Sport Convertible. It's starting to get some scratches, and I know this is the place to get my questions answered. I have checked out Junkman's and Adam's videos, and have been using alot of the Adam's products. It's all great stuff!! I was at Longo lexus yesterday and learned alot from Dylan's Demo too!! My next step will be buying a pc. well I guess thats it for now, and THANKS in advance!

;Dave:hi:

Welcome Dave! :welcomebanner:

Lucky you to get to see the stuff demonstrated by the one's who know it best!

If you have any questions, post them up! But we will require at least 5 pictures of the GS before giving any answers!:D

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! As for pictures of the Vette I have to figure out how to post them. I have some in the olympus master program on my computer,that I down load my camera to. not sure how to transfer them or post them. the picture on my avatar was easy I had it in a folder. And the Adams web site did most of the work for me. If I can get one of the pics transfered to a folder then I can at least use it for the avatar. Can you tell I'm not to good with computers:willy: But I'M WORKING ON IT!! THANKS AGAIN

Dave P.S I can tell you it's crystal red metalic,black top and interior,chrome wheels, and no gs decals on the fenders.:glasses:

Edited by 2010vette

As for pictures of the Vette I have to figure out how to post them.

Darn, breaking my promise already! :D

Check out these two threads regarding pictures.

Insert Pics - http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2608

Resize - http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5979

But no detailing questions answered until we get some pictures! ;)

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! As for pictures of the Vette I have to figure out how to post them. I have some in the olympus master program on my computer,that I down load my camera to. not sure how to transfer them or post them. the picture on my avatar was easy I had it in a folder. And the Adams web site did most of the work for me. If I can get one of the pics transfered to a folder then I can at least use it for the avatar. Can you tell I'm not to good with computers:willy: But I'M WORKING ON IT!! THANKS AGAIN

Dave P.S I can tell you it's crystal red metalic,black top and interior,chrome wheels, and no gs decals on the fenders.:glasses:

This may help you.

subscribed.gifsticky.gif Sticky: How Do I Insert Images into My Post? - The Video! (multipage.gif1 2 3)