Customer Service 866.965.0400

Lol!

Junkman2008

What really kills me is its been 2 hours and he's getting emails for replys :lol:

Only if he auto subscribes. I don't subscribe or I'd be CONSTANTLY bombarded with them. 4 sites and all... ;)

Only if he auto subscribes. I don't subscribe or I'd be CONSTANTLY bombarded with them. 4 sites and all... ;)

I have to, other wise I would forget about my own threads. I would assume he would subscribe to a thread he made.

I have to, other wise I would forget about my own threads. I would assume he would subscribe to a thread he made.

I don't... I just hit the new posts link at the top and it shows me all the new posts since I was on. A little unknown trick to some: if you hit the arrow pointing down next to the title, it takes you to the first post since you posted in that thread or viewed in that thread. ;)

post-30-136818034726_thumb.png

Okay smarty pants, all of you! I was out saving a network. I'm back now and the picture is there! I see it!

A whopping 4 sites! Try 20, and I subscribe to every thread I create and post in!! :willy:

Archived