Customer Service 866.965.0400

Luca is Tired. . . . .

Adam

She's cute as can be. I'm kinda glad my wife and I had a son as our first child. Learn the ropes on him as I've heard girls can be a bit more complex(Naw, really?). Next time around I'd be thrilled to have a girl.

Is the Tesla a new purchase Adam?

Tesla has a showroom here in Boulder, CO, and they have been customers for a good while. When we need a nice place to shoot a photo-write-up, or video, they are more than kind and allow us to use their facility.

Being an American electric super-car manufacturer, we like partnering them when possible!:patriot:

I'd love to have one, 3.7 seconds 0-60, all electric!! hero_roadster_lightning-green.jpg

www.TeslaMotors.com

:drool::drool:

Tesla has a showroom here in Boulder, CO, and they have been customers for a good while. When we need a nice place to shoot a photo-write-up, or video, they are more than kind and allow us to use their facility.

Being an American electric super-car manufacturer, we like partnering them when possible!:patriot:

I'd love to have one, 3.7 seconds 0-60, all electric!! hero_roadster_lightning-green.jpg

www.TeslaMotors.com

Have you heard they're selling parts to Toyota?

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/10/14/officially-official-tesla-inks-60m-toyota-deal-to-supply-compo/

It's NOT a bad thing! It's all good. It needs to go THAT way more often IMO.

They need to develop a more family friendly vehicle and I think this is their way into doing it.

www.TeslaMotors.com

Love that green. Sounds like a good deal you guys have worked out. I've only had the fortune of seeing one of these cars in person. I was at the NCM in Bowling Green at the Bash last year. Looked out on Corvette Drive and saw one rolling along with traffic. Snapped a couple of pics but I was roughly 150 yards away, shooting into the sun with my 18-55mm lens. So it's not the closest, prettiest pic of one.

Tell the truth Adam. She's there just because she's the only one that can easily get in and out of the Tesla. :jester:

They're really cool cars, but like Lotus, they're not the easiest to get in and out of. I thought of getting one when I bought the Porsche but passed on it for now since a couple of my friends physically couldn't handle getting in.

Archived