Customer Service 866.965.0400

1999 Corvette

Marylander

Yes, it's true -- I'm selling the car that inspired my screen name -- a 1999 Corvette coupe (targa). It's in truly excellent mechanical condition. No excuses, everything works. I've had it since 2004 and it has always been adult driven -- never tracked or raced. It was my weekend hobby car for all these years and I'm just not driving it much anymore -- so it's time for it to go.

1999 Corvette

4-Speed Automatic

56,000 miles

Navy Blue Metallic exterior

Black leather interior (in immaculate condition -- there's no wear at all on the seats)

Heads Up Display

Auto Climate Control

Power Memory Seats

Clean title/carfax -- the car has never been in any accidents or had any paint/body work done to it.

Plus, I've added a few modest upgrades:

Vararam intake

Genuine Z06 Corvette wheels with nearly new Firestone Wide Ovals (they have about 4K on them) and new tire presser sensors.

Replaced the shocks at 50K using C6 Corvette Z06 shocks

C6 Z06 sway bars

Pioneer Avic D3 in-dash navigation system with XM, iPod connector/on screen control, and rear camera

Clear corner front turn lights

HID Fogs

Always fanatically weekend detailed with Adam's products, of course. The paint is in very good shape with just a bit of the expected paint chips of a 56K mile car.

This is truly a well-kept car -- Sure, you can find C5s for less, but most of them have 2X the mileage and need some things -- and even after you put all the money into them (tires, brakes, whatever) they're still high-mileage, harder used Vettes with lower resale value).

Asking $16,995. Serious buyers only, please. If you know someone who might be interested please pass this info along to them. I'm willing to work a bit on the price to make the right sale happen, of course, but low-ballers will be beaten mercilessly with a Porter Cable. :lolsmack:

I'll have more pics available shortly.

Thanks for looking.

Rich

front.jpg

IMG_4758.jpg

IMG_4753.jpg

IMG_4741.jpg

IMG_4738.jpg

IMG_4737.jpg

IMG_4736.jpg

IMG_4735.jpg

IMG_4734.jpg

IMG_4732.jpg

IMG_4731.jpg

IMG_4728.jpg

IMG_4727.jpg

IMG_4726.jpg

IMG_4724.jpg

IMG_4722.jpg

IMG_4721.jpg

IMG_4720.jpg

IMG_4717.jpg

IMG_4712.jpg

IMG_4710.jpg

IMG_4708.jpg

IMG_4706.jpg

IMG_4705.jpg

IMG_4699.jpg

Sorry to see you get rid of her Rich. That's a very nice ride. I'd buy it, but I already got rid of one set of those wheels. :jester:

That's a great car at that price. I wish you luck, and I'll spread the word to friends. :cheers:

Sorry to see you get rid of her Rich. That's a very nice ride. I'd buy it, but I already got rid of one set of those wheels. :jester:

That's a great car at that price. I wish you luck, and I'll spread the word to friends. :cheers:

Thanks Rich. I cna always take yours out for a spin if i get withdrawl, right? :jester:

If only I had room for another LS engined Vehicle:drool:

There's never enough room for all the toys! :2thumbs:

Good Luck with the sale Rich,Nice Vette (Nice Price too).

Thanks buddy! :rockon:

Hey Rich, talked to my wife. If you find a seller before I get back, sell it. If it is still available when I get back I'll see what I can do. Thanks for the opportunity to buy your amazing looking car.

Absolutely -- Just keep in touch. If my screen name is still MarylandVette when you get back and you're still thinking of a Vette, give me a shout. :cheers:

Wow, I can honestly say that if this car wasn't a 4-Spd Auto I'd be on the phone with you now. It's just that when buying a Vette I'm wanting a 6spd and I think that even at a killer price like this I'd still never be 100% happy without rowing my own gears. Great price on a great car and good luck with the sale!

Guest Gone & Forgotten

Still have the front bumper license plate panel?

Wife's looking, I'll talk to her about this one today, she may be like "but --- it's in Maryland.... blah blah nag nag nag"

Wife's looking, I'll talk to her about this one today, she may be like "but --- it's in Maryland.... blah blah nag nag nag"

Yes it is in Maryland. Sounds like a great road trip to me, lol. But of course I'm married so I know where you're coming from.:lolsmack:

Yes, I do have the front plate cover. In fact I had it on the car for about 4 years before I finally got pulled over for it. Got off with a warning. Whew! :D

Come on up and take a look at the car, then spend a day or so in DC... we're just minutes away. :cheers:

Guest Gone & Forgotten

Wife going to talk to the bank, body temp may be dropping a little. She's still concerned about it being in Maryland - Half the ones I've seen around here have been rednecked and raced. I'm not a purist, but I prefer the mods to be tasteful, as Rich v2.0 (marylandvette) has done.

Wife going to talk to the bank, body temp may be dropping a little. She's still concerned about it being in Maryland - Half the ones I've seen around here have been rednecked and raced. I'm not a purist, but I prefer the mods to be tasteful, as Rich v2.0 (marylandvette) has done.

I know -- you see a lot of C5 popping up these days for 11-15k, but they're beat, abused, questionably modded, etc. Rode hard and put away wet.

My car is just the opposite... well cared for, always kept clean, garaged, never driven in the winter (not since I bought it in 2004, at least), never raced (heck, I never even did a burnout with it). I have a binder showing all records and money spent on it since I bought it, plus a simple spreadsheet of the date/mileage at which I did oil changes, brakes, spark plugs, etc.

Anyway, thanks again for all the compliments, everyone. I do hope my baby can find a good home. :2thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived