Customer Service 866.965.0400

Barrett-Jackson 2011

Cygnus

Is the Adam's crew or anyone else planning on doing Barrett-Jackson next month? I was going to order tickets since it's in my backyard and wondering if anyone's going to be out for it. Only going to buy a couple of days and not the entire week.

Is the Adam's crew or anyone else planning on doing Barrett-Jackson next month? I was going to order tickets since it's in my backyard and wondering if anyone's going to be out for it. Only going to buy a couple of days and not the entire week.

We were out last year and I suspect we will be again. We're simply there as spectators though.... we do host a clinic the week we're there if we can. Plans are in the works. :2thumbs:

We were out last year and I suspect we will be again. We're simply there as spectators though.... we do host a clinic the week we're there if we can. Plans are in the works. :2thumbs:

Ok, cool. Didn't know if you guys had it set yet since we're only a month out now with the holidays in that time too. If you want to hit dinner or something while you're here, let me know.

Hey i have always wondered......... what car care products dose that auction use? And don't they know those cars would look better using Adams products?

Better looking cars turns into higher auction prices = the reason Adams should be their only car care products.............Are you guys sure you don't need another sales man?????

dang that boy could sell ice to the Eskimo's !!!!!!!!!!!

Do you always go Brad?:confused:

If I lived as close as you do,I would go for sure!:2thumbs:

Surprisingly no. I might be too close to it. The auction and the Phoenix Open (which were on back to back weekends up until last year) have always annoyed me and I end up shutting them both out. To get back into the area where I live there's really only 2 streets due to the flood dam. West World (where BJ takes place) is between the main one (and the freeway) and me. So they create huge traffic headaches every year for everyone that lives in this area. So half the time it's an "oh, no. not this again" feeling.

When I used to have a "real" job and not work from home, I'd redo my schedule for it to try to avoid the heavier traffic times. We also get a lot more cops in the area during it which isn't good when you have a fast car and a heavy foot. :D:burnout:

Surprisingly no. I might be too close to it. The auction and the Phoenix Open (which were on back to back weekends up until last year) have always annoyed me and I end up shutting them both out. To get back into the area where I live there's really only 2 streets due to the flood dam. West World (where BJ takes place) is between the main one (and the freeway) and me. So they create huge traffic headaches every year for everyone that lives in this area. So half the time it's an "oh, no. not this again" feeling.

When I used to have a "real" job and not work from home, I'd redo my schedule for it to try to avoid the heavier traffic times. We also get a lot more cops in the area during it which isn't good when you have a fast car and a heavy foot. :D:burnout:

I bet it is a big economy boost for the area.

Is it close enough to walk too? If so that is what I would do.:2thumbs:

I bet it is a big economy boost for the area.

Is it close enough to walk too? If so that is what I would do.:2thumbs:

I'm sure it's good for the hotels and restaurants in the area, but I don't know how big of an impact it is in general. It doesn't affect my business at all. So it's not a money maker for me. Maybe I should set up an Adam's "lemonade" stand in my yard. :2thumbs:

It's a walk for me. About a mile to the entrance from my place. I could drive over, but the big parking lot is more than halfway to me from West World. Plus it's a dirt lot, so then my car is out in the dust and I'm always paranoid at door dings with they way they pack cars in.

I'm sure it's good for the hotels and restaurants in the area, but I don't know how big of an impact it is in general. It doesn't affect my business at all. So it's not a money maker for me. Maybe I should set up an Adam's "lemonade" stand in my yard. :2thumbs:

Plus it's a dirt lot, so then my car is out in the dust and I'm always paranoid at door dings with they way they pack cars in.

Thats why I would walk!:D

Okay guys, you need to step this up!!! I am getting tired of looking at the TV with all the swirls in the paint of those nice cars. If it wasn't for Adams to begin with I would not have a clue about swirls, this is your fault!!!! Fix those cars!!!!!

:jester::jester:

Archived