Customer Service 866.965.0400

Someone take this In-And-Out spray away from me...

I'm a new Adam's user and just received my first order this evening. I bought the new Essentials Detail Kit, 3-pack of In-And-Out spray, and leather and interior conditioner. I took the In-And-Out spray out to the garage to hit the rubber and plastic trim and LOVE this product. Then I took it inside and I've used it on the television remote controls, key fobs, paper shredder, etc to spruce them up. I think I've used half a can so far. lol I'm going to go detail the interior tonight and take care of the outside on Sunday. I'm really impressed with the Adam's products and am trying to resist the urge to drop another $300 or so on the PC7424xp and all the pads and products that go with it along with the Green Clean Power Stick, wheel cleaner, and various brushes. lol The wife would kill me.

Update! I finished the interior and then figured I'd hit the door jams with the detail spray to clean them up a bit. Well, I've now detail sprayed the whole car and then cleaned the wheels, used super VRT on the tires, and cleaned the windows. I bought the car a week ago in Atlanta, drove it 4 hours home, then drove 300+ miles over Christmas weekend through a lot of rain, and haven't washed the car. See for yourself in these coming pictures just how well the detail spray worked! Heck, I probably shouldn't have even used it on a car that grimey, but I figured what the hell. It needs a good paint correction with a PC anyway.

Pictures to follow!

PS: It's just an '08 Malibu LTZ so don't expect a Viper or anything. I'm planning on going back to grad school next year so I couldn't blow my wad on a hot car although I am going to use this stuff on my '99 Trans Am this weekend.

Update! I finished the interior and then figured I'd hit the door jams with the detail spray to clean them up a bit. Well, I've now detail sprayed the whole car and then cleaned the wheels, used super VRT on the tires, and cleaned the windows. I bought the car a week ago in Atlanta, drove it 4 hours home, then drove 300+ miles over Christmas weekend through a lot of rain, and haven't washed the car. See for yourself in these coming pictures just how well the detail spray worked! Heck, I probably shouldn't have even used it on a car that grimey, but I figured what the hell. It needs a good paint correction with a PC anyway.

Pictures to follow!

PS: It's just an '08 Malibu LTZ so don't expect a Viper or anything. I'm planning on going back to grad school next year so I couldn't blow my wad on a hot car although I am going to use this stuff on my '99 Trans Am this weekend.

hey since you don't mind driving you should come up to the detail clinic in the ATL on Jan 8th

ClinicFlyer-Atlanta-Jan8-2011.jpg

hey since you don't mind driving you should come up to the detail clinic in the ATL on Jan 8th

I'm definitely considering it. I saw that flier on the website and I may take the day off and head up there. Sadly, I'm a recent grad and I've been working 6 days a week and getting a lot of overtime and PRN work so I can pay off debt and get ready to go back to school for a doctorate in physical therapy.

Loading the pictures soon!

Very nice addiction... HAHAHAHA I am in Unadilla right now visiting family - I can't believe they live in this BFE place but ah well...Anyway I brought some of my stuff to clean my ride while on the road....I let my family smell the stuff....and well they had the same reaction. :)

Archived