Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thanks to Ashley

tpr676

In today's world of poor customer service I would like to tip my hat to Ashley, I made a change on my order and Ashley took care of it quickley and actually made another sale of the two wash bucket system. Thanks Ashley and I look forward to all my really cool new Adams products and future business. Sincereley Tim

Ashley knocked one out of the park for me yesterday too! I got a gift certificate for Christmas and decided to add another Americana Bag to my order (since it was back ordered and hadn't shipped yet).... I gave her the Cert number, Order Number and told her what I wanted. Two minutes later she was done and I was happy!

Ashley knocked one out of the park for me yesterday too! I got a gift certificate for Christmas and decided to add another Americana Bag to my order (since it was back ordered and hadn't shipped yet).... I gave her the Cert number, Order Number and told her what I wanted. Two minutes later she was done and I was happy!

How do you like the bag so far? Is it large enough to fit my PC and the needed products?

Yep, she is great. I am saving up to order a PC premium detail kit, but there are some things I do not need, so we were working out ways to trade out certain things and the such. She actually talked with me for like 15 minutes on this. Great customer service for sure!

How do you like the bag so far? Is it large enough to fit my PC and the needed products?

Mickey, the bag is huge. I have a Flex (which is bigger than a PC), 6 pads, 7 bottles of polish/wax, 1 tub of Americana, and 2 Americana applicators inside the main pocket of the bags. Well worth it. :2thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
In today's world of poor customer service I would like to tip my hat to Ashley, I made a change on my order and Ashley took care of it quickley and actually made another sale of the two wash bucket system. Thanks Ashley and I look forward to all my really cool new Adams products and future business. Sincereley Tim

Thank you so much for your business Tim! If you ever need anything, please contact me directly at any time.

• 1 month later...

Ashley helped me big time to day also. I emailed her looking for one of the new detail bags and she sent me a contact. called them up and they gave my a free 6OZ metal polish for buying the bag just won"t to say thanks to Ashley, and Eric at thompson racing!!! Adams Polishes is the best!!!!

Thank you Tim!! That is really nice of you to take the time and share this.

I greatly appreciate your business!

Archived