Customer Service 866.965.0400

Junkman @ Thompson Racing, Dtown PA

Sandra when are you planning to leave? I'm heading up Friday evening if you wanna caravan up.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Sandra is mine hahaha.

I've got stuff to do in town before I.check in to the hotel.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i cannot believe how many people are coming now. Ill be there, my friend wants to come too. He could care less about cleaning his car the right way, hes more in it to see all the cars.:confused::willy::help:

BUT, after the clinic and seeing how cars are supposed to be cleaned and detailed he might just care after this:jester::xfingers: Ill change him some how, i know i will:2thumbs:

Just to add a little more to the weekend, an old friend is having his annual gtg on Sun 17APR in Langhorn PA. It is about 30min from our Doylestown shop, so if you're in the Philly area for the weekend, get all you can out of the Philly car scene and head over to the Blown Euros gtg at Sesame Place.

Home Page: http://www.blowneuros.com/

GTG: http://www.blowneuros.com/spring-gtg/

I was at the gtg a few years ago and it was insane. If you like exotics, there will be plenty of them. I've heard the gtg has grown since and if they state 1000 cars, I believe it!

I have always considered driving there to be a grand way to arrive, although walking is an option too. :D

We are next Doylestown Airport. If you want to be a baller, fly your helicopter or plane in! Bunch of CEOs from NYC live in Doylestown/Buckingham and fly in every day. They have a helicopter shuttle from Dtown to NYC. There's always a good selection of high-end cars in the airport parking lot.

Archived