Customer Service 866.965.0400

Junkman @ Thompson Racing, Dtown PA

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brandi and I are going to go home soon and I will start baking the cookies....what sleep?

So, do we hand them out willy nilly or? MUHAHAHAHA

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

FedEx would work :D:D:D

im their either way have to put some adams glass sealant on in the morning before i leave

I put on sealent 2 nights ago... For same reason! :)

Unfortunately, the weather looks horrible. If so, I'll be there but not in the Shelby. I'll bring the Jeep.

AJ get that Flex ready! :pc:

IMG_1592.jpg

We are on the way...who cares about the weather! It is the people you are with that counts. Weather out of our control....

Crossing Chespeake Bay bridge now....Eric - hope you are ready...ha ha ha

We are on the way...who cares about the weather! It is the people you are with that counts. Weather out of our control....

People yes! :grouphug:

Drive safely I'll see you at dinner tonight. I'm assuming Brandi is driving and you are texting. :xfingers:

I can't wait to meet both of you! :cheers:

I'll be jumping on a plane later today. Get ready Sandra Dee-licious! The cookie monster cometh! :willy:

Brandi and I are in Delaware now....about 1.5 hours away. This TBSS sounds like a freight train so you will hear us coming!

Junkie babes...hope you have a safe flight! If seats get sparse at dinner, you can sit on JerseyGator's lap...

Brandi and I are in Delaware now....about 1.5 hours away. This TBSS sounds like a freight train so you will hear us coming!

Junkie babes...hope you have a safe flight! If seats get sparse at dinner, you can sit on JerseyGator's lap...

:lol:

Sandra, am I going to have to add you to that list of beatings I'm giving out? :lolsmack:

You are not big enough to give me a beating....besides, I have the cookies.

But you can give JerseyGator a whuppin...

We are a few miles from Philly! Yippee!

Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! Get ready gurl! :D :D :D :D :D

sucks im gona miss this, but now i hear theres a show in norwood NJ in an email...might make that one its mid may.

Phil is the man! If you can make his show and meet Adam, it's worth it! I will be running the Adam's Booth @ Carlisle that weekend, or I'd be at Detailer's Domain!

:eek::help::eek:

You are not big enough to give me a beating....besides, I have the cookies.

But you can give JerseyGator a whuppin...

We are a few miles from Philly! Yippee!

:snap:

Now the bad news... I may have to skip dinner tonight. I had to leave work to go to the Dr's. Going to take a nap and see how I feel. I have Eric's cell and will call him if I feel better.

Is there a prize for the longest drive lol I'm dreading waking up at 0500 for the drive up. Should be fun. I've worked on my car for the past two days. Hopefully it look good when I get there. Any suggestion on what to bring along to help keep it clean?

Archived