Customer Service 866.965.0400

Junkman @ Thompson Racing, Dtown PA

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure you're right. I have no idea why anyone would need that much polish at once which is why I was so surprised when i thought that's what I saw. :willy:

Judging from the layout of the table, I would say they are polishes. I think he would keep all the polishes together. The Revive is right there. Also, I can see the window cleaner up the table closer to Eric.

You're right, that is a lot of polish. I have seen gallon jugs of Buttery Wax before.

Judging from the layout of the table, I would say they are polishes. I think he would keep all the polishes together. The Revive is right there. Also, I can see the window cleaner up the table closer to Eric.

That's what I was thinking, but I wasn't there...

I don't know how he does it. I mean, WHAT IS IT?? He's not THAT good looking! :lolsmack::lolsmack:

It's my Hammer dance. You can't touch it! :lolsmack:

It figures. I have all these pictures and I forgot the cable I need to offload the pictures from my camera! You all have some good pics to look forward to tomorrow! Hopefully, I have some of Dan that I can blackmail him with. I'm banning his camera from future clinics! :lolsmack:

This was an amazing event.

Junkman is awesome....and ahem - turn your AC ON in the room! ;)

Eric and his family is absolutely amazing. I have never met any family who is so welcoming and gracious. All the guys were absolutely patient with EVERYTHING....power outages mean nothing to these guys!!!

Sandra and I got to pet the snake!

I got a good deal of stuff and I am looking forward to trying the things I learned.

My banana pudding didn't disappear as fast as I had hoped. All the Thompson men will be pretty energentic for the next few days. Between that and the sweet tea - watch out!

Met a lot of wonderful people and I can't wait until the next one!!!!

So many wonderful memories and so little time.

The time to get here crawled but dang this went too fast!!!!

Much love to everyone!!!!

Are those gallons of polish near the bottom!?

Yes, those were in fact gallons of polish! Eric said a detailer "up the road" (I'm guessing the guys that did the interior products demo) buy them by the gallon and since he had them he was putting them out.

Thanks Eric and brothers, had a great time, picked up some great products at killer discounts, free luch, free advice, free "Not yo Mamma's Banana puddin'", cookies, etc...

Nice to be able to put faces to screen names and get names :)

Brandi, Sandi, Patrick, Peter, etc...

It was not yo mommas banana pudding. It was at the table with me n Sandra. Right beside her cookies.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Oh darn it!! Well I'll have to hope you'll make it again next time!!

It was not yo mommas banana pudding. It was at the table with me n Sandra. Right beside her cookies.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

We thought you were guarding the pudding, thats why it didn't disappear that fast

We were keepin the snake company....and pimpin the puddin...cookies gone except for two...I gave them to Patrick.we left a.whole tin of puddin for the "Thompson Twins" lol!!

Was a great time and we are starting our trip.back to the South.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I made the.cookies Thurs night-they are the same recipe as the.Mrs Fields cookies you.buy in a mall. A lady paid $250 for the recipe when she had lunch at Neiman Marcus....she was pissed they charged that.much so she.put the recipe on the internet so no one would pay for it again! Ha ha ha

I love it.

Now I want a Viper....lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Thanks to Eric and the guys at Thompson Racing for putting together a great event, bummer that the weather wouldn't cooperate. A huge thanks to AJ for staying so late and wet sanding the section we've been talking about for the last year.....now I have my work cut out for me making the rest of my Viper look as good. And finally, thanks to everyone who showed up and helped make this a great event, drawing Vipers from as far away as NH, and others from NC, VA, MD, etc.....that is quite a devoted following to be able to pull a crowd from such distant locations.

Thanks again,

Victor

Yes, those were in fact gallons of polish! Eric said a detailer "up the road" (I'm guessing the guys that did the interior products demo) buy them by the gallon and since he had them he was putting them out.

Thanks Eric and brothers, had a great time, picked up some great products at killer discounts, free luch, free advice, free "Not yo Mamma's Banana puddin'", cookies, etc...

Nice to be able to put faces to screen names and get names :)

Brandi, Sandi, Patrick, Peter, etc...

Dave's right! I had Adam make up Gallons of the Polishes. If anyone needs SSR S&H, FMP, Buttery, etc. by the gallon, I got em!

I pick up some new microfiber towels and a few other goodies. I even won a can of Adams's Americana paste wax for best paint (an award that I think Eric made up because he liked my truck). The Thompson boys are good peps. :2thumbs:

5625319595_fabd1ba9d0_b.jpg

Thanks to Eric, Evan and Elliot for hosting this event and special thanks to "The Junkman" for sharing his detailing expertise.

The award for best of paint was legit! Being a Viper owner, I was afraid of being biased and awarding it to a Viper. You paint, hands down, was the best in the lot.

394463224.jpg

You need to stop in more often Rich, you're truck is insane! Pictures do this thing no justice!

Archived