Customer Service 866.965.0400

Junkman @ Thompson Racing, Dtown PA

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I.can say is Junkie babes is HOT!!! Had a good time with eric, junkman, stormchaser, Jerseygator, subzero and me! Philly cheesesteaks were the bomb diggity! Looking forward to tomorrow!! Yippee!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

It was great to meet you all tonight... :cheers:

AJ, Sandra, Brandi, Eric and Justin...

IMG_2652.jpg

Or at least it was till I got blown away by a chick in a TBSS... :lolsmack:

All I heard was, "show me what its got!" :burnout:

Next thing I know I'm chasing the rearend of a TBSS. :o

He's been on the ground for an hour now, I'm guessing he's already on his third cheese steak :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

...and I even had a bite for you. :)

It was great to meet you all tonight... :cheers:

AJ, Sandra, Brandi, Eric and Justin...

IMG_2652.jpg

Or at least it was till I got blown away by a chick in a TBSS... :lolsmack:

All I heard was, "show me what its got!" :burnout:

Next thing I know I'm chasing the rearend of a TBSS. :o

I had a bird's eye view of that from Eric's "penthouse in the sky" truck he was driving and yes, I can confirm that she was dragging you for a minute there! :lolsmack:

Junkiebabes is worth any drive.....in my humble opinion. JerseyGator....if I remember correctly....we might have been in front of you for a sec but then I heard that Shelby roar and we were looking at your tail lights! Ha ha

Ahem...and Eric has one smokin truck.....wow!

Junkie I hope you got rested up for today and tonight!

What time is everyone getting there? I was planning by 9:30, which means I have to leave here in about 1/2 hour, if there is still a show before the rain. I will be in the Ram dually though.

I know the clinic starts at two. So far no rain yet....so hopefully Viper show will be rolling this morning. ERIC is the one who knows the best.

We are getting there 11am or so- want to get parking spot close and get desserts ready and out there.

Junkiebabes is worth any drive.....in my humble opinion. JerseyGator....if I remember correctly....we might have been in front of you for a sec but then I heard that Shelby roar and we were looking at your tail lights! Ha ha

Ahem...and Eric has one smokin truck.....wow!

Junkie I hope you got rested up for today and tonight!

It was fun...

... see you soon.

Phil is the man! If you can make his show and meet Adam, it's worth it! I will be running the Adam's Booth @ Carlisle that weekend, or I'd be at Detailer's Domain!

I havent got my email on that one yet I was talking to phil about it this is gonna be the nj detail clinic thisyear he has more room then me lol

well my truck is filthy beyond belief and really i dont care swirl marks everywhere but thats what happens when you move and have a baby in about 3 weeks time I am hoping to have the truck done for grabiak but wont hold my breath on that lol im leaving soon only an hour ride for me so ill see you in a while.

If you guys get the weather on the east side of the state that we're getting on the west side...........you better tie everything down! Major wind, major rain. Garbage cans blowing everywhere, branches down, and COLD! Good luck guys. Hope you don't get it, but it doesn't look good.

Have fun!:2thumbs:

I want to thank Adams, AJ, and the staff at Thompson racing for the great clinic today. Even though the monsoon rains quite literally put a damper on the pre-show, the clinic inside was fun and informative, as usual. Plus, whereever that pizza came from, it was excellent!

I'm glad I brought the Ram though, because the drive hope was not fun. The Viper would have floated away!

Scott

Archived