Customer Service 866.965.0400

Junkman @ Thompson Racing, Dtown PA

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eric-OMG....

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

HEY I WILL be sending my aunt that lives in PA if i can remember the date lol her hubby been wanting to try adams I keep telling him to get the 4oz sampler kit to test out but he is reluctant maybe a demonstration would push him a lil

i am subscribed! not sure if i will make it but ill try! i will tell you right now though i will have the worst paint, i probably wont detail it and by then it wouldnt of had wax on it since the end of october(2 coast of buttery) and minimal washes from the winter. perfect project for the junkman haha.

i am subscribed! not sure if i will make it but ill try! i will tell you right now though i will have the worst paint, i probably wont detail it and by then it wouldnt of had wax on it since the end of october(2 coast of buttery) and minimal washes from the winter. perfect project for the junkman haha.

Yes, maybe. :xfingers:

But he'll only do the hood. The rest is up to you! :D

Hope to see you there.

Count me in, Eric. Probably bringing Dave (BRZN) and another one of the SVGTO guys that couldn't make it last fall.

Good times, and it looks like we'll get to meet some more of the Adam's hard-core as well!

:2thumbs:

Count me in, Eric. Probably bringing Dave (BRZN) and another one of the SVGTO guys that couldn't make it last fall.

Good times, and it looks like we'll get to meet some more of the Adam's hard-core as well!

Sweet! Dave better bring his insanely clean car. I'm giving away a tub of Americana Wax for best of paint, he'd most def be in the running.

Sweet! Dave better bring his insanely clean car. I'm giving away a tub of Americana Wax for best of paint, he'd most def be in the running.

Weather permitting, I just might!

dang if dave shows up it wont matter how much i detail my truck to get my paint great on my DD his is immaculate from the pics he posts. maybe he can show us his trick to opening those stubborn americana tubs once i purchase one:D

http://www.crossfit.com/ :rockon:

Yes, maybe. :xfingers:

But he'll only do the hood. The rest is up to you! :D

Hope to see you there.

That's a 2X2' section of the hood! Don't be getting generous there Mr. Pony Man! :lolsmack:

Eric, I am sure Scott, Victor, Lino, Mark, Greg and few others including me will be there:burnout:

Tell that Jarhead to show or I'll be locking his heels with 50 push ups!

Archived