Customer Service 866.965.0400

Junkman @ Thompson Racing, Dtown PA

Hey-all i gotta say is-If Stormchaser and I can make it from waaaay down South-then some of you dudes should be able to drive a little to get there! After all, it's Junkie Babes!!!!:rockon:

I live in NC too. If the weather is nice than im pulling the Camaro out and doing my best to see this one.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doylestown? Might I ask if there's anything else around there worth seeing/doing while there? PA seems the closest gathering I'll ever see. Might be able to talk the wife in a weekend trip down there if there's other things to do.

Doylestown? Might I ask if there's anything else around there worth seeing/doing while there? PA seems the closest gathering I'll ever see. Might be able to talk the wife in a weekend trip down there if there's other things to do.

Naw we do one in dirty jersey too probably in the june or july time frame between a couple of the big shows. We are trying to put a car show/detail clinic together not sure how but we will lol

I'm making a weekend trip out of it.

I've already got it planned out.

Leave Friday - check in and wash the ride....

Huge lunch with the TBSS crew & anyone else who wants to join.

Car show in the morning and clinic in the afternoon....

Party time after the clinic!

Leave Sunday morning.

There's a ton to do in Doylestown. There are a bunch of nice restaurants, bars and stores downtown. Lahaska and New Hope are minutes away. There are a lot of historic sites nearby if you're looking to site see. There are a couple wineries close by. There are a few lakes and pretty cool waterfalls close by as well!

Last Sept. Junkman came to the shop and we timed it with the Mopar show down the street. This April we will have a car show in the morning as well. Hence the 2pm start time. Weather permitting, there should be a mini show in our parking lot. September was kinda last minute. This show should have enough lead time to get a ton of cars out.

And like always, I carry all of Adams products and will be having some great clinic deals!

Don't let anyone talk you out of it, this will be one of the best clinics to attend this spring in preparation for the good weather season and one of the few chances to meet the Junkman on the East Coast. I plan to work a few of the Carlisle shows, so I'll see you there. Not sure on if the Junk will be at all the Carlisle events.

worf is not impressed lol.

hey paul maybe we could caravan down.

This is rapidly turning into a "can't miss" kinda day! I can't wait to meet all these folks for real. Where is the morning car show, Eric?

8 hour drive is a lot.. I may have to wait for Carlisle we shall see..

Anyone by me going?

Some people might get a return. No better way to invest your tax return than some Adam's products!

Haha. I know part of my return will be spent on Adam's.

My problem is our clients, they'll know they have until the 18th to file, so they won't give us the needed documents until the 14th/15th and undoubtedly we'll get emails containing needed stuff on the 16th or 17th from a client or 2.

You may be able to come to the Viper clinic that I'm doing here in Louisville in the spring. :2thumbs:

Meh 6 hours, 8 hours.. Not so much the drive its the time off for the reason. Have to pick and choose wisely with 3 other guys in the store to contend with, plus the wife.

Lots of people I want to meet going to this one though.. and the impromptu car show with the thought of the TBSS Crew taking that over is really tempting! :banana:

What's the weather like in PA during April? I'd love to drive the Stang out there for this event, but if there is snow in the mountains, it'll be a "sno-go". Sounds like a genuine blast and I can get the skinny on some good cheesesteak joints too. To meet the junkie girl possee (spelling) and the Junkster in person would truly be an honor.:bow:

What's the weather like in PA during April? I'd love to drive the Stang out there for this event, but if there is snow in the mountains, it'll be a "sno-go". Sounds like a genuine blast and I can get the skinny on some good cheesesteak joints too. To meet the junkie girl possee (spelling) and the Junkster in person would truly be an honor.:bow:

What Junkie girl posse???

:lolsmack:

You can make it in less than 8 hrs, trust me, I used to do that drive every Thanksgiving and Christmas, except from the Doylestown end. 7 hrs 15 from my door to my folks place in Mentor and I didn't push it, and that was back when speed limit was lower. Of course, if you get snow, you have to punch through the snow belt around Chardon and it will be snowy til about Snowshoe PA... :D

Archived