Customer Service 866.965.0400

Junkman @ Thompson Racing, Dtown PA

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Musclejunkie's ..... junkie girl possee!:glasses: I didn't know I already had a following here already.:2thumbs:

Sorry Junkman. Git yur own possee.:loser:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Junkman gonna get his bat out...

Hey-I wrote referring to you but Doug123 was talking about someone else's ride up being 8 hours-oops!

Hey-I wrote referring to you but Doug123 was talking about someone else's ride up being 8 hours-oops!

Yea mine.. as I stated its not the time.. I could do 8 in my sleep.. its the whole time vs activity vs other at work needing time off.. I need to plan accordingly so I get to do my stuff like my run to the Tail of the Dragon later this year

Haha. I know part of my return will be spent on Adam's.

My problem is our clients, they'll know they have until the 18th to file, so they won't give us the needed documents until the 14th/15th and undoubtedly we'll get emails containing needed stuff on the 16th or 17th from a client or 2.

I was thinking on consumer end. Forgot about the poor accountants! Busy season stinks. Might be a good break from number crunching.

What's the weather like in PA during April? I'd love to drive the Stang out there for this event, but if there is snow in the mountains, it'll be a "sno-go". Sounds like a genuine blast and I can get the skinny on some good cheesesteak joints too. To meet the junkie girl possee (spelling) and the Junkster in person would truly be an honor.:bow:

I hope there's no snow in April! We have bears and Coyotes and all that fun stuff be we're not that North!

I was actually contimplating moving it earlier in the year. It's not snow I'm worried about, it's the April Showers. At least all the salt will be washed away.

Its a 7hour drive for me. I don't know if the gf will go or not. If not than its going to be a out of town weekend with one of the boys. I don't think my gf understands the dedication I have to a clean vehicle lol.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

i just hope the highways are clear of salt by then or it would be pointless to detail the truck haha. ill have to bring my gallon of waterless wash and detail spray with a ton of towels haha.

Well, the weather took it's toll on my baby and she survived. You'll be okay. Just show up looking like I did...

major_detail1.jpg

major_detail2.jpg

Meh 6 hours, 8 hours.. Not so much the drive its the time off for the reason. Have to pick and choose wisely with 3 other guys in the store to contend with, plus the wife.

Lots of people I want to meet going to this one though.. and the impromptu car show with the thought of the TBSS Crew taking that over is really tempting! :banana:

Come help me show the love !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived