Customer Service 866.965.0400

Junkman @ Thompson Racing, Dtown PA

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Welcome to the forum Peter. You should introduce yourself in the new member's area. :welcomebanner:

And yes, you are more than welcome to join us. But you'll have to get your own Brandi. She's part of the "Junkman Detailing Brigade". :jester:

Hate to disappoint AJ.. but Ms. Brandi is a TBSS CHICKA first!:banana:

on a sad note I have a guy taking vacation that week so I am not going to make it :(

Welcome to the forum Peter. You should introduce yourself in the new member's area. :welcomebanner:

And yes, you are more than welcome to join us. But you'll have to get your own Brandi. She's part of the "Junkman Detailing Brigade". :jester:

Who's Peter? Or is that what you call Sailors? :lol:

Poor Brandi! Everyone always fights over her. She can be in your birgade but we have been out to dinner together. :glasses:

Hopefully I get settled in quick and don't have to go flying and I should be able to make it. PCSing in never fun. :patriot:

Thanks again for your video's and your service, A.J. From a sailor who has climb Mt. Suribachi!

Who's Peter? Or is that what you Sailors? :lol:

Poor Brandi! Everyone always fights over her. She can be in your birgade but we have been out to dinner together. :glasses:

Hopefully I get settled in quick and don't have to go flying and I should be able to make it. PCSing in never fun. :patriot:

Thanks again for your video's and your service, A.J. From a sailor who has climb Mt. Suribachi!

I don't know where I got Peter from Robert. That's what I get for posting in my sleep! My bad!

Whoa! You've spent time on pork chop island? Dude, you rock! Were you a medic? And thank you for your service too! :patriot:

I'm an AWF1 (E6) and a Loadmaster on the mighty C-130. Been in for 10.5 years now. The Iwo trip was one of my favorites. Some how, a Navy Capt put in a request for the Navy hospital on MCAS Futenma, Okinawa, to have a "training day" on Iwo Jima. I took 65 Sailors and Marines to Iwo, where we hike from the air field to the top of Mt. Suribachi. A Gunny was all dressed up in the WWII gear that Marines wore on the landings and he had us stop in certain spots where we heard some amazing stories of heroism. It was amazing looking at that tiny island and how it took a month to take it over.

RESPECT :bow:

So, I'm moving from SoCal to NJ and may be able to make the clinic. Brandi said I had to be there.

You reach for my cookies and you'll pull back a nub! :lolsmack:

Look havent I told you enough times you dont mess with a fat boy and his food?:D You may be able to eat more but dont think if a fat man wants that steak he aint fast enough to get :lolsmack: Always remember dont let the fat man fool ya lol

I am seriously feeling the LOVE!!!!!

I can't wait to see Rob again!!!!

At least this time I will know who the heck you are!! HAHAHAHAHA

ROB!!! So if you come...you gotta come friday --- we're having philly cheese steaks.....oh yea...i hope it's as good as everyone says. :) :)

So very true rob! I can't wait to meet the family!!!!!

Are they going to be bored if yall come???

I got this function on my facebook and I am going to post it on my bulletin board at work. We have about 2k people in our office. Not that they would all come but it might trigger some interest.

I'm an AWF1 (E6) and a Loadmaster on the mighty C-130. Been in for 10.5 years now. The Iwo trip was one of my favorites. Some how, a Navy Capt put in a request for the Navy hospital on MCAS Futenma, Okinawa, to have a "training day" on Iwo Jima. I took 65 Sailors and Marines to Iwo, where we hike from the air field to the top of Mt. Suribachi. A Gunny was all dressed up in the WWII gear that Marines wore on the landings and he had us stop in certain spots where we heard some amazing stories of heroism. It was amazing looking at that tiny island and how it took a month to take it over.

RESPECT :bow:

So, I'm moving from SoCal to NJ and may be able to make the clinic. Brandi said I had to be there.

Any good warrior will respect his opposition. The Japanese were for real about dying with honor. They were not going to give up that island without a fight and a fight they put up. No slouch of an opponent there.

Man, that is quite an experience you got to partake in, especially with the Gunny as point man. Hell of an experience. Kudos to you! :thumbsup:

Look havent I told you enough times you dont mess with a fat boy and his food?:D You may be able to eat more but dont think if a fat man wants that steak he aint fast enough to get :lolsmack: Always remember dont let the fat man fool ya lol

That sounds like a challenge! I may have to wear my ninja gear to dinner! :lolsmack:

Any good warrior will respect his opposition. The Japanese were for real about dying with honor. They were not going to give up that island without a fight and a fight they put up. No slouch of an opponent there.

Man, that is quite an experience you got to partake in, especially with the Gunny as point man. Hell of an experience. Kudos to you! :thumbsup:

That sounds like a challenge! I may have to wear my ninja gear to dinner! :lolsmack:

ninja%20fat%20copy.gif

Just wanted to let you know I got an inside look into Thompson Racing. Very cool... :burnout:

Thank you Eric for the hospitality. Nice Viper. AJ you have your hands full.

Picked up a few things. Had to explain to the misses why I spent more than I said. Oh well. That Foam gun looked too cool. And Glass Cleaner... And super double-soft premium microfiber white towel and... Dayum Eric.

She's gonna kill me. :willy:

Can't wait till April.

OH and donuts! Should have taken pictures. Guess you had 6" of new snow. I must have done 2 dozen whoop-dee whoops!

:patriot:

Archived