Customer Service 866.965.0400

Junkman @ Thompson Racing, Dtown PA

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, the weather took it's toll on my baby and she survived. You'll be okay. Just show up looking like I did...

haha really? then in that case youll be dealing with a rig that had a rotary buffed wax job done back in august 2009 and just wax, clay, wash other than that. last wax job was 2 coats of buttery back early october and last wash was a laser wash thanksgiving weekend so come april it will be nice and horrible.

and just an FYI Brandi diabetic s can have anything in moderation=)

I suppose they could....i have friends who are diabetic and they are afraid to eat this stuff...

I can make it and people can eat at their own risk. LOL

But oh my it's amazing....I can't make it but like once or twice a year because the recipe feeds like 30 people easy. I suck at splitting a recipe HAHA

Peter's in trouble....:lol:

I hate to double post....but I just realized something.....I'm going to be in PA....what would be the odds of someone taking to show me a local place to have a phillycheese steak? I have NEVER had one before...and well I hear they are absolutely to die for.....

This is going to be amazing!!! :D

Sandi and I are getting into town Friday afternoonish. Gonna wash up the tbss and check into a hotel.

Depending on when you are in town....Friday night or Saturday night....MMM It's a date - anyone can join in on the fun and good food! :drool:

.... All you have to say is "with or without" when ordering (cheese that is).

Make sure you say it correctly so you don't look like a country boy from Kentucky. :lolsmack:

The correct linguistical term is wit and for godsake don't ask for bacon or crap like that. The true steak places won't do it!

This is going to be amazing!!! :D

Sandi and I are getting into town Friday afternoonish. Gonna wash up the tbss and check into a hotel.

Depending on when you are in town....Friday night or Saturday night....MMM It's a date - anyone can join in on the fun and good food! :drool:

I will be picking up AJ at the airport Friday night. On the way home from the airport, we're gonna have to stop for a steak. I took him to Steve's last time. Will prob. stop @ Jim's on South this time.

You're welcome to join us. If not, I'll give you a list of good places.

By next year, Junkman will be a Cheesesteak connoisseur!

Count us in!!!!!!

I will be picking up AJ at the airport Friday night. On the way home from the airport, we're gonna have to stop for a steak. I took him to Steve's last time. Will prob. stop @ Jim's on South this time.

You're welcome to join us. If not, I'll give you a list of good places.

By next year, Junkman will be a Cheesesteak connoisseur!

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Woo hoo! Dinner with Brandi and Sandra Dee? I shouldn't be so lucky! :banana:

Oh, and you know it's going to be an awesome time!!! Sandra and I are like long lost sisters ....two southern girls!!!! :lol::lol:

I wish I could make this one!
That would be awesome if you could!!!

You'd get special treatment! :D

:explode::jester:

Make sure that you introduce yourself. :thumbsup:

i wont need an introduction, my truck does that for me haha. but on a serious note, im pretty shy if i dont know too many people but i am pretty laid back. but i can get excited as well haha. ill make sure i am known that im there haha.

Archived