Customer Service 866.965.0400

Junkman @ Thompson Racing, Dtown PA

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

na 35's on a half ton is about as big as i would ever go and on the front i would be rubbing really bad with 37's. that an when i get the new gears in the 35's will be nice. i like my trans and 10bolt not falling outta my truck haha.

even if i had the money for the tires, i would be buying go fast goodies and getting some paint work done:burnout:

na 35's on a half ton is about as big as i would ever go and on the front i would be rubbing really bad with 37's. that an when i get the new gears in the 35's will be nice. i like my trans and 10bolt not falling outta my truck haha.

even if i had the money for the tires, i would be buying go fast goodies and getting some paint work done:burnout:

You can always go bigger! I thiink 40s are small! My truck will beat up on most stock Mustangs and Camaros. I have double the hp of an SS Camaro! Talk to Rob Coddins @ Adrenaline Truck Perf. Best guy to deal with. I highly advise to beef the tranny first. My Suncoast drives like stock. PM me with what you're looking to do Perf. wise.

Not only can we cook....but we love a clean ride. We are willing to spend days and days getting a ride perfect....all the while being a cool chic!

Much love to Sandra....I can't wait to show AJ the surprise!!!!!

yah yah WE GOT A SURPRISE FOR JUNKIE ALRIGHT...

Yea mine.. as I stated its not the time.. I could do 8 in my sleep.. its the whole time vs activity vs other at work needing time off.. I need to plan accordingly so I get to do my stuff like my run to the Tail of the Dragon later this year

Tail of the Dragon now your talking:2thumbs:

Archived