Customer Service 866.965.0400

Junkman @ Thompson Racing, Dtown PA

Today I attended a detail clinic sponsed by Thompson Racing and Adams Polish.

Heck it was only five minutes from my place and even though the weather forcast called for heavy rain (and the weather man was right), I elected to take my freshly detailed truck out of my garage to check out the detail clinic.

I got there early before it started to rain to take some pictures. Anyway, here are some pictures from today's detailing clinic.

5625348477_cc63695fcb_o.jpg

5625937104_5b0d684f4b_b.jpg

Eric Thompson with his Viper.

5625349207_3813767bbd_b.jpg

5625936644_bf2fc1cc45_b.jpg

Eric's Truck

5625351295_3e8c0f796e_b.jpg

Eric's brothers; Evan and Elliot also had some killer whips.

5625350287_0f046ac5ca_b.jpg

5625938634_fabe00ca28_b.jpg

5625936850_508d42c33f_b.jpg

5625935340_c8c5f32085_b.jpg

There were a few TBSS on hand for event.

5625940142_835db5a79b_b.jpg

5625938382_ef3e778f73_b.jpg

5625936424_f011f6f040_b.jpg

AJ (aka The Junkman). This guy was a wealth of knowledge and quite entertaining to boot.

5625939780_3fd458876f_b.jpg

5625939492_e8ee20b9d7_b.jpg

There were a even a few vipers that braved the rain.

5625350127_901f50388c_b.jpg

5625938876_ea0ba66275_b.jpg

5625347275_f92e858f23_b.jpg

I pick up some new microfiber towels and a few other goodies. I even won a can of Adams's Americana paste wax for best paint (an award that I think Eric made up because he liked my truck). The Thompson boys are good peps. :2thumbs:

5625319595_fabd1ba9d0_b.jpg

The Thompson's have a real nice shop for there race shop.

5625935698_04ed5e1b10_b.jpg

I had a good time at today's detail clinic, meet some cool folks and even learned a thing or two. Doesn't matter what you drive, when you get a bunch a "car guy/gals" together good times follow.

Thanks to Eric, Evan and Elliot for hosting this event and special thanks to "The Junkman" for sharing his detailing expertise.

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good time had by all:pc:Thanks for everything I really enjoyed it, just a shame the rains came. My neighbor almost had to work, good thing he did not he won the 5 gallons of detail spray on the 50/50 raffle and snagged a t-shirt. He also made some purchases I told him that I swear by Americana and it would look awesome on his vet so we have another Adam's convert. Thanks again...................................

Im soo effffen pissed I couldn't make it out I swear my dad is up to my last nerves, he has a habit of telling me everything last minute; like if I didn't have plans already. He called in a plumber to take care of a leak we had in our shower (my dad attempted on fixing it and made it worse) and he had work today. He told me, he's going to come here, you just make sure your up when he arrives, and then you can leave. The plumber ended up coming late, and to make matters even worse he brought all the wrong size parts :mad::mad:

RAGE ENGAGED

Thanks to Eric and all at Thompson! What a great day despite the rain!! AJ was awesome and I enjoyed talking and meeting everyone as well!! Can't wait to get my products and get my truck on it's way to paint correction!!! I learned a hech of alot today not only about the Adams products, but also learned what I've been doing wrong, and what I've been missing out on by not using a pc!!

A certain someone (not mentioning any name, but he's wearing a green shirt and ball cap) looks like he went to SLEEP! :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

You better not do that in two weeks! I'm bringing my squirt gun! :D

Why does that picture make me think of this :bow::bow::bow:

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px;">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-OYKd8SVrI?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

A certain someone (not mentioning any name, but he's wearing a green shirt and ball cap) looks like he went to SLEEP! :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

You better not do that in two weeks! I'm bringing my squirt gun! :D

Yeah i noticed that too but no I didnt fall asleep i was getting a little bobble headed though the new baby has my sleep cycles all messed up lol :lolsmack:

Arggggg.....:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I am so angry i missed this today, My stupid team decided to meet today to finish our Advertising project thats due on monday. I told them i was out of state and wouldnt be able to make it negardless but someway some how they forced me to stay and finsh:willy::willy:

i had BETTER get an A on the dumb project for missing this:mad:

I must say this was my first time to a clinic and it was cool. AJ was a very nice guy and answered all my questions. Aj, sorry my little one didn't want to try out the PC. She was a little shy lol. Eric, your brothers and you are super nice guys. I appreciate the hospitality. You guys made my gf, daughter and me feel welcomed. Nifty Fifty's was a cool place, tell Elliot thanks for the referral. Hope to see you guys at the Rock!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Now brothers and sisters can we have a moment to sing the praises of the PC from Brother Junkman.

detailthompson064.jpg

Can I get an Amen ?

detailthompson063.jpg

oh yeah lets not forget Junkman and the Ladies

Look at the grin on that grill lol

detailthompson100.jpg

And lets not forget our gracious host Eric from Thompson Racing

detailthompson094.jpg

And Pete didnt pay me enough so i have the blackmail photos here

detailthompson095.jpg

detailthompson096.jpg

Today I attended a detail clinic sponsed by Thompson Racing and Adams Polish.

Heck it was only five minutes from my place and even though the weather forcast called for heavy rain (and the weather man was right), I elected to take my freshly detailed truck out of my garage to check out the detail clinic.

I got there early before it started to rain to take some pictures. Anyway, here are some pictures from today's detailing clinic.

5625938634_fabe00ca28_b.jpg

The Thompson boys are good peps. :2thumbs:

I had a good time at today's detail clinic, meet some cool folks and even learned a thing or two. Doesn't matter what you drive, when you get a bunch a "car guy/gals" together good times follow.

Thanks to Eric, Evan and Elliot for hosting this event and special thanks to "The Junkman" for sharing his detailing expertise.

:iagree:

Great pics Rich! Especially the front of the caddy. Nice to meet you and so many other good folks today.

Ed, Eric, Evan and Elliott,

Thank you for opening your shop to us. You were wonderful hosts!

:patriot:

Ok lets not forget some goofy face pictures although they are not all Junkmans some are from Tim the owner of the gray viper seemed like a nice guy but i got him with some strange looks lol anyway here you go

detailthompson090.jpg

detailthompson089.jpg

detailthompson088.jpg

And this is my favorite of Junkman lol

detailthompson071.jpg

detailthompson068.jpg

Not sure what he was doing here not sure I want to know lol

detailthompson056.jpg

I know what this one is. This is his Academy Award speech. He thanks the director and producer and all the little people who helped make him famous. Did he forget to mention him Mom this time ??? :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

detailthompson056.jpg

A few more pics... You can see we have different interest. :)

Eric busy with orders. And the beautiful new paint on the dragster.

IMG_2659.jpg

Can you say 4000 hp! :burnout:

IMG_2655.jpg

Another can you tell what AJ is doing? Or better yet what is dave looking at?

IMG_2663.jpg

And saving the best for last, a daily driven '68 Shelby GT500.

The legend lives! :bow:

IMG_2653.jpg

IMG_2654.jpg

IMG_2660.jpg

I only asked because the two more towards the middle of the picture near the I&O spray looked like the Leather Conditioner and VRT while the green, orange and white gallons in a row looked like polish with it's 16 oz equivalents in front (and 16 oz Revive next to them which would keep in theme with the polishes)

Archived