Customer Service 866.965.0400

Junkman @ Thompson Racing, Dtown PA

Ok, I am updating my garmin maps (hasn't been updated for over 2 years).

I will add the addresses for the hotel, tom's place (to get my rotors done) and to eric's place.

I seriously am giddy....my work has slacked for sure this week!!!

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Junkman

2. Eric Thompson (Thompson Racing)

3. Jon Green (Xtreme Auto Interiors)

4. Daniel Lawson

5. tpr676

6. Fierce5

7. Shad2009

8. JerseyGator (Peter Miller) Maybe a little late

9. StormChaser7905 (Brandi - TBSSOWNERS)

10. Navy Rob (Black TBSS for the Junkman, lol - TBSSOWNERS)

11. Mustang08

12. Swexlin (Black 2003 Viper SRT10)

13. Des1Red

14. Carmen (PAVIPER) Black 08 Viper

15. TJ (09G8GT)

16. Jon (10' Black Camaro SS) along with GF and kid lol

17. Jeep38 (Justin)... along with a few others

18. Krewsman

19. Sandra Dee

20. JoeSS (Camaro5 Forum)

21. Greg (gmlcjn)

22. SNKBYT (Viper Club of America)

23. Tim Cloutier (Viperguy) (VCA)

24. Patrick Pearson (TBSSOWNERS)

25. BRZN

26. Brian "09vdubgti" (golfmkv.com)

27. Tom Buck (TBSSOWNERS)

28. l1ld3v1lrydr (TBSSOWNERS) (50/50)

29. 350 (STEVE - TBSSOWNERS)

30. Victor (Viper067) Red 94 Viper

31. Brendon (3PedalMINI) and a friend

32. Chaboy (TBSSOWNERS)

33. Joe Papa (TBSSOWNERS)

34. hcblackblazinss (TBSSOWNERS)

35. Joe - backinblack (TBSSOWNERS)

36. Brian (03Viper)

37. Ed (ACELLR8)

38.George (PAVenomRT/10)

39. Chris - Harner (TBSSOWNERS)

40. Mike - TechedSS (TBSSOWNERS)

41. Bryan (bwilliamson11)

42. Jon - P.A.SS (TBSSOWNERS)

43. Keith - Opie652003 (TBSSOWNERS)

44. Jake - Trailblazin06 (TBSSOWNERS)

45. Kyle - klpossinger (TBSSOWNERS)

46. Rich - rshadd (Adams)

47. Kevin - enycee718 (TBSSOWNERS)

48. LJ - Bowtie4life (TBSSOWNERS)

49. Jon - jslatts (Adams)

50. Kyle - kdii02 (Adams)

51. Matt M, PA (VCA)

52. 1MEANASP (VCA)

53. Lightrider (Camaro5)

54. Camaro2lt (Camaro5)

55. Moose (Camaro5)

56. SkiPopeye36<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Good! I can beat on you the night before the clinic, and finish the job the next day! :lolsmack:

Now don't hurt yourself...

Junkie BABES!!

:jester::jester::jester::jester::jester:

I can't wait... For the cheesesteak and clinic!

bears are not cool

i've seen them up close and personal..glad to be here.

--

I have all the addresses in the garmin

Sandra will be here tomorrow afternoon!!! SWEET!

We'll be heading out pretty early in the AM on Friday....poor sandra is going to be dragged all over while I get stuff done to the TBSS.

HAHAHAHA

:confused:

Here's the weekend forecast for Doylestown. Saturday chance of showers. Sunday is beautiful. Where did you get your forecast? I got mine from weather.com.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width=290>Local Text Forecast for

Doylestown, PA

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=Basic cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top><!-- content --><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=inDentA vAlign=center align=left height=26>Apr 14

Today</TD></TR><TR><TD class=lapDataRow vAlign=top align=left width="100%">A mix of clouds and sun. High 66F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=inDentA vAlign=center align=left height=26>Apr 14 Tonight</TD></TR><TR><TD class=lapDataRow vAlign=top align=left width="100%">Mainly clear skies. Low 43F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=inDentA vAlign=center align=left height=26>Apr 15 Tomorrow</TD></TR><TR><TD class=lapDataRow vAlign=top align=left width="100%">Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. High 57F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=inDentA vAlign=center align=left height=26>Apr 15 Tomorrow night</TD></TR><TR><TD class=lapDataRow vAlign=top align=left width="100%">Partly cloudy. Low 39F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=inDentA vAlign=center align=left height=26>Apr 16 Saturday</TD></TR><TR><TD class=lapDataRow vAlign=top align=left width="100%">Showers. Highs in the low 50s with temperatures nearly steady overnite.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=inDentA vAlign=center align=left height=26>Apr 17 Sunday</TD></TR><TR><TD class=lapDataRow vAlign=top align=left width="100%">Mostly sunny. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the upper 40s.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Channels 3,6,10 and 29 are all predicting "heavy rain" by Saturday afternoon. Like I said, I we may be OK in the am, but the drive home may not be, uh...fun.

Maybe by Saturday it will all have pushed into Sunday! Let's hope!

Channels 3,6,10 and 29 are all predicting "heavy rain" by Saturday afternoon. Like I said, I we may be OK in the am, but the drive home may not be, uh...fun.

What rain?

Stay positive... Weatherman are the only people that can be dead wrong and retain their jobs.

:rockon:

Don't leave out the financial analyst! :willy:

How could I possibly forget them!

We can add to that list the Chairman of the Federal Reserve... Check out these quotes if you want a laugh.

- Quotes from Chairman Bernanke -

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comP><P class=MsoNormal style=March 28, 2007: "The impact on the broader economy and financial markets of the problems in the subprime markets seems likely to be contained."<o:p></o:p>

May 17, 2007: "We do not expect significant spillovers from the subprime market to the rest of the economy or to the financial system."

Feb. 28, 2008, on the potential for bank failures: "Among the largest banks, the capital ratios remain good and I don’t expect any serious problems of that sort among the large, internationally active banks that make up a very substantial part of our banking system."

June 9, 2008: "The risk that the economy has entered a substantial downturn appears to have diminished over the past month or so."

July 16, 2008: Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are "adequately capitalized" and "in no danger of failing."<o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

June 2010 : "I don’t fully understand movements in the gold price," Mr. Bernanke<o:p></o:p>

Archived