Customer Service 866.965.0400

What an eye opener!

Wcoyote

Hey guys and girls!

New to the forum, in the past couple of days I have been watching hours of videos from the Adam's page to the Junkman youtube videos! I feel so uneducated after watching the process's people go through to take care of their paint as I thought I "knew" what I was doing with a cheap "buffer" and some other name brand wax.

Well, it almost feels like a new beginning haha! I have some of the basics being shipped to me as we speak and as soon as the weather allows I will put them to the test and If I can remember I will post some before and after pictures!

A TON of great info on these forums and I just wanted to say thanks to all the staff of Adam's as well as the other members of the forums for uploading your results and information for others to view. It really shows the dedication to the Adams product and that sold me for sure!

Thanks guys!

Yep. Here he is making that choice... :D

red_pill.jpg

Haha! Yes sir, I would say that is pretty accurate from my little experience thus far. Already, I have put hours into properly detailing my truck, yet I have not even touched the thing haha!

Archived