Customer Service 866.965.0400

New/Improved Kits Coming

Team Adam's

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my daily special from the weekend shipped today! I wish these would've been on this weekend, probly would've picked up a couple more males.. I'm trying to convince the wife on todays special with the interior..

Bring on some PC kits! lol

Brass Quick Disconnects are now an everyday edition to the site.

Available in a "starter kit" for $19.95 with 1 coupler and 3 male fittings or available as individual parts for those who have unique setups needing more of a particular fitting.

608.jpg

609.jpg

610.jpg

Plus Great Whites are FINALLY back in stock!!

106.jpg

If you haven't set your setup up yet to be qwik connect for everything, you NEED to. It has really freed up more time during the wash for me to do a better job, and not have to waste the energy of going back and forth all the time!

Mook

More Updates today! Mainly just FYI housekeeping things -

There have been some name changes to our kits to help align some things...

The Adam's Complete Porter Cable 7424XP Car Polishing Kit has been renamed:

Adam's Porter Cable 7424XP Starter Kit

338.jpg

The Adam's Porter Cable Total Paint Restoration Kit has been renamed:

Adam's Complete Porter Cable 7424xp Polishing Kit

568.jpg

and the same kit is now available, including the claybar, as a separate item for anyone who already has the polisher, but wants to transition to Adam's:

Adam's Complete Dual Action Car Polisher Accessory Kit

478.jpg

The "Polish Only" Kit has been renamed as well:

Adam's Basic Porter Cable 7424xp Polisher Kit

567.jpg

Adam's Premium Porter Cable 7424XP Detail Kit has gotten a face lift, no kit changes, but now the image matches the current product colors:

85.jpg

And coming soon.... a new PC kit... Adam's Ultimate Porter Cable 7424xp Kit :pc:

Any news on the Headlight Restoration Kit? LOL Yea I'm still waiting!

Heres the thing.... the more we thought about it, the less it made sense. So we package a kit that includes 4oz bottles of the same polis you'd use anywhere else on the vehicle just to do headlights.

Sure... now you've fixed your headlights, you don't have enough polish to knock out the whole ride, and if you're fixing your lights then its safe to assume you'd want to polish the rest of the ride to, so you'd either already have the chemicals in 16oz bottles or want them so you can.

Heres the thing.... the more we thought about it, the less it made sense. So we package a kit that includes 4oz bottles of the same polis you'd use anywhere else on the vehicle just to do headlights.

Sure... now you've fixed your headlights, you don't have enough polish to knock out the whole ride, and if you're fixing your lights then its safe to assume you'd want to polish the rest of the ride to, so you'd either already have the chemicals in 16oz bottles or want them so you can.

I think he's thinking more for the people that don't want to polish the whole car.:)

It'd be a HOT eBay or Amazon item if it was able to be priced right. I think the problem is, you're competing with 3M, Mothers and so on and that's just not possible to do. For the average person who doesn't know any better, they'll pick the cheapest one. After all, they all get the job done in the end. For us uber picky people, we know what we want and what works so we pay the extra money to get that.

I think he's thinking more for the people that don't want to polish the whole car.:)

It'd be a HOT eBay or Amazon item if it was able to be priced right. I think the problem is, you're competing with 3M, Mothers and so on and that's just not possible to do. For the average person who doesn't know any better, they'll pick the cheapest one. After all, they all get the job done in the end. For us uber picky people, we know what we want and what works so we pay the extra money to get that.

You gotta also consider though, new labels for those products in 4oz sizes (Thousands of dollars in setup fees) to sell how many kits? Theres a large cash outlay for marginal benefit.

oh Dylan, you forgot the details on the ULTIMATE PC KIT...

No I didn't... they'll be posted when its ready :D

Archived