Customer Service 866.965.0400

New/Improved Kits Coming

Team Adam's

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is an awesome kit. Perfect for car shows! :2thumbs::2thumbs:

355.jpg

Those lil guys need to be added to teh dealer page in cases of 6... please kthx :P

I get requests for those ALL the time. But dont has them :(

• 2 weeks later...
IMPROVED Perfect Interior Kit!! Now get both brushes, more towels, and an extra applicator FOR THE SAME LOW PRICE!! This kit is a great value...

348.jpg

If I didn't own all that already it'd be perfect! that's an awesome kit!

made me go review the kit, even though I didn't buy it as a kit this is a no brainer for anyone buying adam's for the first time.

I can never stress enough... If you plan on getting into Adam's, just buy the biggest kit there is!

IMPROVED Perfect Interior Kit!! Now get both brushes, more towels, and an extra applicator FOR THE SAME LOW PRICE!! This kit is a great value...

348.jpg

JUST got back from the Warehouse to pick this thing up! ZOMG I can't wait to get into my TBSS this afternoon. Write up to come!

Mook

BTW, THIS IS THE ONLY INTERIOR KIT YOU NEED.:rockon:

what happens if you have cloth and not leather, would adams revise a kit for those guys like me? i mean basically all thats needed is IN&OUT, VRT, glass cleaner, carpet cleaner, and those towels/brushes.

Leather Conditioner is good for using on the dash. I put it on plastics also. There is a reason why the cleaner is called "Leather and Interior Cleaner. It also worked good on the dash and plastics. I don't have leather and I use the two more than I thought I would.

The Leather Conditioner also works great on shoes.

Brass Quick Disconnects are now an everyday edition to the site.

Available in a "starter kit" for $19.95 with 1 coupler and 3 male fittings or available as individual parts for those who have unique setups needing more of a particular fitting.

608.jpg

609.jpg

610.jpg

Plus Great Whites are FINALLY back in stock!!

106.jpg

Archived