Customer Service 866.965.0400

New/Improved Kits Coming

Team Adam's

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
of course, its just my luck...after i ordered the glass cleaner it goes on special! lol

This isn't a special, its an everyday item... its been available on the site like that for a very long time, only difference now is you get a funnel and an option to add sealant for a little more. Outside of that the perfect glass kit has always been around.

Towels can be blue or purple depending on supply. We stock both depending on what our supplier can get to us in a timely manner. Same material and everything... its just that (as you've seen with our suppliers) its almost impossible to keep towels in stock, so versus waiting for a certain color we will take purple on occasion so we can fill your guys orders.

At the moment blues are 3-4 weeks out, but purples are available right now. We've sent purple towels out in the past too... I'm sure more than a few of you already have them.

Liking the WW in the sample pack..oughta make a 'quick finish fix' kit = 1 small WW (like above) and a WW towel, to attack the random bird bombs on your paint! Now add in the Leather Conditioner to the above kit and away you go.

"C'mon, kid - the first one's for free heh heh" (insert evil laugh here) :D

Archived