Customer Service 866.965.0400

New/Improved Kits Coming

Team Adam's

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I would like to see a detailers re-order kit!!!!!!!!! lol

One gallon of every cleaner, conditioner, dressing & a quart of each polish, two sets of ALL pads & applicators (including the focus pads) as well as a dozen or so of each towel made by adams; all warped up in a giant kit aimed for the detailers who use only the best & want to save on one giant reorder :)

Lol I bet even non-detailers would by it occasionally

I would like to see a detailers re-order kit!!!!!!!!! lol

One gallon of every cleaner, conditioner, dressing & a quart of each polish, two sets of ALL pads & applicators (including the focus pads) as well as a dozen or so of each towel made by adams; all warped up in a giant kit aimed for the detailers who use only the best & want to save on one giant reorder :)

Lol I bet even non-detailers would by it occasionally

I dont know about this... I go through APC, DS, WW and Glass Cleaner WAY faster than I go through SVRT and Leather Conditioner.

I would like the see the Pad kit though.

• 3 weeks later...
Due to repeated requests we've added the Adam's Perfect Vision Glass Cleaner & Sealant Kit. The stuff you need to clean and seal you're fleets glass a few times over. As always more new & revised kits are coming!!

624.jpg

Sooooo, you've been reading my wish list again ?!?! :D And here I thought it was a Jedi mind trick. Either way this will be in the arsenal before the weather gets warm here. :thumbsup:

Ive heard of some people using adhesive remover to get the junk off the front of the car. Never tried it though. I believe APC is safe for paint if you dont let it sit on the paint long and youre not in the sun. ive never tried it though.

well what i did today was put WW on it, try to scrub the front end after letting it sit for a bit with a bug scrubber, but it left most of them on there. so since basically the front end was chrome, i used APC and scrubbed. that at washing it after got them all off.

Archived