Customer Service 866.965.0400

ShamWow - worthless

Greg Raven

Question

Trust me, they are "sham BS"

:iagree:

I bought them to see how they work and they are total garbage. They work good after using ADAM'S CARPET AND UPHOLSTERY cleaner and a brush to break up a cat puke stain on the carpet or a baby formula spill on the rear floor mat in the wife's Hummer.

I would not trust them on a car's finish.

I've felt one, it has a rough feeling to the material in my opinion. I wouldn't trust it with my paint, keep it for home cleaning though they look like they would work great for mopping the kitchen/bathroom or cleaning up spilled juice on a hardwood floor or something....:lolsmack:

The ShamWow guy at the local mall says one ShamWow will dry your entire car. Compared to using three towels, this sounds pretty good.

Does anyone know if these are OK on the finish and/or paint?

Too good to be true. In my honest opinion, they stink on cars, although they are good to soak up spills in kitchen or basement. The Adams waffle drying towels are the best I ever tried on cars, period.

I've bought one to try it out and let me tell you... It is horrible on hard surfaces.

It will absorb to a degree... Its like trying to dry something with a damp rag/towel... doesn't do well at all.

Tried it on my daily driver the first day I had it.. and wow.. it left some massive swirl marks and it seemed to just smear the wet/water around.

Official Rating - Worthless