Customer Service 866.965.0400

Apple iPad 32GB WiFi Version

Kingsford

HEY GUYS! I am going to be selling my iPad. Its the 32GB WiFi only version.

I am selling it because my work is buying me a new iPad 2.

It comes with the Genuine Apple iPad Case. It is still covered under Apple Care Warranty until then end of April 2011 (which can be extended another year). It has been kept in the case since the day I bought it. It has seen very little use.

I always try to take the best of care of my stuff. I think thats mainly what this forum is about.

I will take pictures when I get home and put them up on here after I clean off the finger prints with some Adam's Glass Cleaner.

I am asking $400. I accept PayPal Only. I will cover shipping.

They are selling on eBay for around $450.

A new iPad (Original) 32GB WiFi only will run you $500 + Tax + Shipping (which comes out to be around $540-600 depending on if you buy the case or not).

I want to stay away from eBay because of the listing fee and paypal costs.

I will ship this out Monday the 14th. That is when my new one is supposed to be here.

WHAT INCLUDED:

• iPad 32GB WiFi
  • Original Charger
  • Original Box and Documentation
  • Genuine Apple iPad Case

6b041bb6.jpg

30ec90b6.jpg

6912d305.jpg

bc592361.jpg

a0282536.jpg

f2f540f7.jpg

Totally blown away by how much we use the one I got my wife for Christmas. And if you have kids, its a LIFE SAVER on long trips, or waiting at the doctors office. Load it up with some movies or their favorite cartoon.

Heck, my son's 5 months old and LOVES it. We used it on our trip to lull him to sleep. SOOOOO many apps out there for kids.

Yesterday he fell asleep to it reading him Toy Story. Yep... There's an app for that.

Chris

Totally blown away by how much we use the one I got my wife for Christmas. And if you have kids, its a LIFE SAVER on long trips, or waiting at the doctors office. Load it up with some movies or their favorite cartoon.

I've got two just for that reason!! Plus on long trips the driver on my right doesn't talk as much!!!

Jason are you getting the new ipad???

Jason are you getting the new ipad???

Yes, work is buying it for me because thats the only place I really use mine. Its easier to carry my iPad around everywhere versus' a 15" MacBook Pro.

I knew they were going to buy me one at the beginning of January, I had to talk them into holding off cause I knew a new one was just around the corner.

I would love an iPad, but can't swing the coin right now. Between my Droid Incredible and laptop, I don't really "need" it either. :D

This one looks to be in better shape that most I have seen for sale. There is one on the local Craigslist for $350 that is scratched all up!

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, work is buying it for me because thats the only place I really use mine. Its easier to carry my iPad around everywhere versus' a 15" MacBook Pro.

I knew they were going to buy me one at the beginning of January, I had to talk them into holding off cause I knew a new one was just around the corner.

Yeah my job i getting the 2 for my team. Good luck with the sale.

Archived