Customer Service 866.965.0400

Americana Containers

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friends, I apologize for this hassle with the Americana jars!

Those jars of Americana that warped were indeed noted, and we corrected with a few things. One, we realized the applicator needs NOT to be stored inside the tub. (We found the cause to be the expanding applicator inside, when the jar gets hot, warped the jar.)

Two, we fill the wax jar at a lower temperature now. Three, we changed the lid about a year ago, to one that is easier to open.

If you have a dead jar of Paste, which is difficult to open, please send it to us:

Adam's Polishes

ATTN: RETURNS

587 S. Taylor Avenue

Louisville, CO 80027.

Pop a copy of your receipt in the box, or your email address, mailing address, and phone number.

We will make it right!

Thanks very much for your patience with our learning curve on this product packaging.

We are human, 100%, and certainly, adjust our product line as we learn of defects, storage notes, etc.

-Adam :thumbsup:

Absolutely Len! That's an easy one. Please email your address to: Orders@AdamsPolishes.com. We'll fire one off immediately, along with a new applicator.

Thanks!:thumbsup:

Love it.

How would you transfer?

I took the lid off of the old, put container in a big Ziploc bag, sealed it then turned it upside down and thumped it on the floor til it popped out. Then it was a simple matter of transfering it to the new container.

Hmm interesting. Figured it break up

It did. It went into 3 pieces but since it's only a cosmetic issue that only I will see it was no big deal. Of course if you're one of those accountant types like my wife then it'll be totally unacceptable.

I've used Americana since the new one arrived and I'm back to being head over heels in love with it.

Those jars of Americana that warped were indeed noted, and we corrected with a few things. One, we realized the applicator needs NOT to be stored inside the tub. (We found the cause to be the expanding applicator inside, when the jar gets hot, warped the jar.)

Two, we fill the wax jar at a lower temperature now. Three, we changed the lid about a year ago, to one that is easier to open.

If you have a dead jar of Paste, which is difficult to open, please send it to us:

Adam's Polishes

587 S. Taylor Avenue

Louisville, CO 80027.

Pop a copy of your receipt in the box, or your email address, mailing address, and phone number.

We will make it right!

Thanks very much for your patience with our learning curve on this product packaging.

We are human, 100%, and certainly, adjust our product line as we learn of defects, storage notes, etc.

Thanks Adam!

do we need to let Ashley know its coming or will the warehouse crew know what todo when they see the americana jar? should we also add "replace jar" on the receipt?

Or i suppose i could be sent a new jar and melt down the wax again, after my fiasco with the slip lock pliers my americana is split up in a bunch of little pieces..

Whats easier for you guys?

Adam's Polishes

587 S. Taylor Avenue

Louisville, CO 80027.

We will make it right!

I can't speak for everyone else, but I don't think the applicator being inside was an issue nor do I see the temperature of the wax applied into the container.

When I received my container, it opened and closed no problem. The problem was when I would bring it outside on a hot day(stored in the shade in my garage) the container and lid would warp. I just got a new container a couple months ago and will have to see how this one holds up.

Absolutely Len! That's an easy one. Please email your address to: Orders@AdamsPolishes.com. We'll fire one off immediately, along with a new applicator.

Thanks!:thumbsup:

This would be perfect for me also.

I have saved the Americana in a plastic sealed bag for now because of the container warping.

When I noticed the warped container I took the Americana out ..I had to scrap a layer off and it was still good underneath. I loss a little but nothing to cry about. All I need is a new container.

The majority of the companies out there should take lessons from Adam on customer service.

Edited by Mongosg8

Adam, you have always been more then generous to me, and I do not want my wax replaced, but a new container to put the wax in would be wonderful! If you could just send me a new container I would be very pleased. Thanks!

Adam, you have always been more then generous to me, and I do not want my wax replaced, but a new container to put the wax in would be wonderful! If you could just send me a new container I would be very pleased. Thanks!

I agree I would be a happy camper if I could just get a new container, I assume this would be much easier for you guys too :thumbsup: I have no problem melting my broken Americana into a new jar!

I agree I would be a happy camper if I could just get a new container, I assume this would be much easier for you guys too :thumbsup: I have no problem melting my broken Americana into a new jar!

I would assume his offer to me applies to everyone. See post #125

Once again the awesome folks at Adam's have come through! I got the shipping notice today on my new container for my Americana! It couldn't have been done any faster! Once again proving the best in customer service!

Once again the awesome folks at Adam's have come through! I got the shipping notice today on my new container for my Americana! It couldn't have been done any faster! Once again proving the best in customer service!

Same here.