Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail Cart Mods!

Nice Chris. I was thinking a mesh bag would be great on the end to put micros in. Especially with a hole to just pop one out at a time. I've seen them at Tractor Supply.

how did you make the cradle for the 5gal DS? I plan on putting mine on the cart too..

I started with this 3'' by 4'' bracket ( see pic), held it up to the end of the 5 gal. and traced & cut it out on the band saw.Hope this helps!

make me one... I want to get some wood working tools soon so I can build some stuff for around the house, but with the recent weather, money is even tighter as my roof wasnt installed correctly (prev owner had it done) and water destroyed my 2nd floor bathroom (our main bathroom as our first floor bath is very old and my wife hates it) also have water coming from the ground in my basement.. had to rip up the rug and padding yesterday, still have more to do.. lol

anyways, if your up to it and it might not be anything crazy to ship, let me know what it might cost me for you to make and ship..

thanks

I started with this 3'' by 4'' bracket ( see pic), held it up to the end of the 5 gal. and traced & cut it out on the band saw.Hope this helps!

TIME OUT!!!!

Where do you have room for a table saw and wood working tools?? I know you wouldn't dare have them in the garage!!!!!!!

TIME OUT!!!!

Where do you have room for a table saw and wood working tools?? I know you wouldn't dare have them in the garage!!!!!!!

You are correct,not in garage.I have a small wood shop in my basement.

I just don't use it much anymore, I can't get in the mood to make anything!:willy:

I want to figure out how to mount halogens to a cart. I wonder what the center of gravity is if you mounted them to the side somehow.

I had been kicking an idea like this around on my current converted tool cart... I almost thought of running a telescoping pole (the twist kind for extended reach gardening tools) right thru the center of the cart. You'd lose some shelf space, but then you could position a twin head halogen on top and even extend it higher for hoods and things like that.

I want to figure out how to mount halogens to a cart. I wonder what the center of gravity is if you mounted them to the side somehow.

I had been kicking an idea like this around on my current converted tool cart... I almost thought of running a telescoping pole (the twist kind for extended reach gardening tools) right thru the center of the cart. You'd lose some shelf space, but then you could position a twin head halogen on top and even extend it higher for hoods and things like that.

Sounds like you guys are on to something!:thumbsup:

Archived