Customer Service 866.965.0400

BSG Testimonial

JerseyGator

Question

Folks,

I'm compelled to write this... Why? Because when I first got my BSG over a year ago. I didn't like it one bit. Was hoping to just give it away and try the new BG.

Well, the other night after 2 coats of MSW and 1 coat of Americana, I gave the BSG another try. To my amazement I was stunned at the results. Check out pic below. I think my problem was that I didn't let it dry long enough. This time it was noticebly slicker (MF towel flew twice as fast across the BSG surface than Americana only surface). It also had a deeper wetter look. Are these expected results or am I nuts. :willy:

:patriot:

IMG_2606.jpg

18 answers to this question

You can also top the Americana with BG if you choose, but it appears that 'field results' are that putting it under gives you a great look and the Americana over it holds that 'look' longer.

And by the way NICE car!

NICE white paint! Whoa. Yes, BSG is supposed to look like that. And BG is even better, it will look even wetter.

Thanks...

Peter, I can't tell from the pic so I'll be down tonight to take a closer look!!:drool: Car looks good!!!

See you soon. ;)

:willy:Hold on partners! Doesn't BG go "under" Americana or does it go "over". Also, I thought BG was a filler type product not a wax.

You are absolutely correct. BG goes under Americana. The older BSG (Which I used.) goes over. Dylan can clarify...

:patriot:

Thanks Pete! Your car is soooo sweet. I hope to take a new Mustang GT or Shelby for a hot lap soon....:burnout:

Great eye Manson!!:rockon:

Thanks Adam... :cheers:

If you come to the All Ford Nationals I'll let you take it for a hot lap around the PA countryside!

Thanks Pete! Your car is soooo sweet. I hope to take a new Mustang GT or Shelby for a hot lap soon....:burnout:

Looks great and it also looks like your almost in need of more Americana.:cheers:

Great eye Manson!!:rockon:

Archived